Community day guess April 2019

Read the title

Some of my guesses: 10k egg family,
Ralts: popular speculation, and also another sinnoh stone evolution
Bagon: also popular speculation, also 10k egg family

3 Likes

Praying for Ralts or for Gible release

4 Likes

Ralts or Bagon would be awesome but I’m guessing it’ll be torchic chimchar or something that’s not as rare or cool those two

2 Likes

It wont be a starter. We get a starter once every two months.

3 Likes

I’d say Bagon.

4 Likes

I would love to get a shiny Salamence so I’m hoping for Bagon

5 Likes

Ugly shiny slakoth

3 Likes

I pray to Helix we wont get a Slakoth community day

4 Likes

I don’t know I think it’d be kind of cool

1 Like

I too hope it’s not gonna be Slakoth. I hatched two of them during today’s CD and I wasn’t really happy about it. It’s a pointless Pokemon. I really hope it’s gonna be Bagon. And Ralts maybe for research field day a week after. That’d be amazing.

5 Likes

Slaking seems to me like Gen 3’s Blissey (though Play Rough seems less effective than Dazzling Gleam).

2 Likes

I don’t care if the Pokémon is good or not. I just love finding the Shiny forms of them. So I don’t mind if it’s Slakoth.

3 Likes

They won’t give gible a community day this close to release. It would make people lose interest to quickly.

Ralts would be a great CD though, I’ve got a stock of them waiting.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Its just a wish, I expect either Bagon or Ralts as well

4 Likes

I think bagon and ralts are the 2 most likely contenders…another posibility I could see would be trapinch, but that seems like less of a possibility

2 Likes

Although my guess would be Ralts or Bagon, i wouldn’t rule out Rhyhorn as a surprise entry.

That would have sounded silly to me last year but Swinub changed things for me. Could be a way to release a shiny Rhyhorn family.

5 Likes

Lol

My gut says Bagon, and that the move will be Outrage.

4 Likes

Slakoth, with tackle or scratch

2 Likes