Champion of champions

I’ll be a flying type npc trainer till i’m champion

2 Likes

Not really its an american game so anyone in american time zones are fine. On top of that the timezone is 3 hours behind mine.

It’s not to appeal to Japan/Europe/Au cause thats a whole day late. Usually its thursdays. But i am lucky i guess.

1 Like

allow PM, trynna PM you. @UltraInstinct841

2 Likes

I have connections to all 3 countries tho.

I am a british subject, born in canada. Who’s sister works for google (used to be apple)

So, it’s all love.

1 Like

Plus i didn’t only get these things first, just a day ahead but most the time 5 days ahead except for Celebi where i got it 1 day after, 1st( he time traveled 3 times in 1 day while i did 2 in 1) But even so no1 got celebi even 7 days after me.

I have made events for all these and most give up trying to be 1st, it all for fun of course. Can’t be upset where i live now, thats Exactly how POKEMON GO has always been. Ez Ex pass certain places/Regionals/youtubers/events.

I’ll never have Go fest.
i’ll never have any exclusive event in my country
i’ll never have anything that usa doesnt

i think my point has been proven with clarity now.

1 Like

funny fact;

@Necrozmadabest was first regular member that wasn’t staff, i am second.

2 Likes

Wasn’t @NotanotherKangaskhan the first Regular excluding everyone that is staff?

4 Likes

Yes

1 Like

my mistake.

Wow i was thinking it went

1. @5GodLink 2. @Necrozmadabest 3. @Pokemon

@Necrozmadabest was on forum before me.

1 Like

@NotanotherKangaskhan was on before me

1 Like

When did you join

1 Like

Jan 26 2018, was on forum before that but it didn’t interest me, then figured ill join and spice it up.

so its 1)@NotanotherKangaskhan 2) @Necrozmadabest 3) @5GodLink

1 Like

I joined May 19, 2017.

1 Like

I joined 3/16/18

Here all updates, including new raidbosses, start at 10:00 PM. So maybe we can do the first steps of a special research line quickly, but as soon as we need to raid we are f****d.

5 Likes

What

1 Like

Now there’s something that isn’t just a matter of impressions and personalities. Who were actually the first ten members here? (There seem to be some fun discrepancies between the way y’all recall it.)

1 Like

… two days before you…

2 Likes