Champion of champions

we talking first regular member who aren’t staff not join date

1 Like

there are many users who were here before; even some youtubers. Join date to the forum isn’t really important. It’s your impact on forum and game.

I and @Branebs have done alot to get new stuff in the game.

@Branebs = Professor

1 Like

Thus keeping this squarely in the realm of the subjective. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

What i believe makes a champion;

Topics
In game contribution
Personality

I have made vastly more topics than most, only @Pokemon has more topics than me. But mainly majority of mine bring discussion and have developed the game it self to evolve. From my challenges that entice players to play to my “lets talk” topic that have made forumers have a place to speak to one another and become more friendly.

In game, i strive to get most of the important stuff 1st not only in my country but the entire world, in terms of stats i believe thats just playing a-lot so i discredit that as i usually take alot of days off because i have most the in game things already and “xx”" numbers don’t matter to me ie; dust and xp

For personality i believe i give a dominant and informative persona, where not only do i give a stern and humble reply to all. I usually have info that others do not have or can confirm with others that their info is correct or incorrect. Also i have a 6th sense on predicting what will be coming to the game itself.

Am i your champion? if not :man_shrugging:t5:i challenge the champion.

2 Likes

I am so glad I made this topic

1 Like

@Thorend do you think this would be something we can do

1 Like

I would just like to say unofficially until we can decide about this Champion thing can we call
@Bluepikachu6969 champion of go hub until in the election can be held all those who agree PLS like

2 Likes

Will there be a debate? lol

1 Like

We are still debating having a debate lol

1 Like

I look forward to the debate about whether or not to have a debate about having a debate, myself.

1 Like

I think should be interesting especially because no one has no good points

dont think anyone is against me being champion🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

True

:thinking:

2 Likes

I see your point

We are all champions in something. Everybody has something they’re good at. We can all have many titles.

2 Likes

I can make really big farts

1 Like

I consider myself the best around and no one’s ever going to keep me down

2 Likes

Karate Kid! :rofl:

1 Like

Lol yup

1 Like