Answer and Make Poll

Help me decide what to do with this lucky flower crown Eevee. What should I evolve him to?

• Vaporeon
  • Jolteon
  • Flareon
  • Espeon
  • Umbreon
  • Leafeon
  • Glaceon
  • Wait for Sylveon
  • Don’t evolve him

0 voters

Who do you want to be the community day pokemon?

• Machop
  • Rhyhorn
  • Dratini
  • Vulpix

0 voters

Nah - Conkeldurr is more than Machamp. I think it deserves to be treated more like Ttar or Golem (tier 4).

I don’t mind what Pokémon is going to be the winner of the votes for the next Community Day, but I voted for Rhyhorn in the poll just because I am convinced it is going to be that one.

And this is for a raid for conkelldur or his pre evolutions?

Hopefully it is, however all of their spawns will rb boosted and dratini being as rare as it is usually will be caught more than others :flushed:

For Conkeldurr, natch. Raid for Timburr is established by now as Tier 1 (and I think making us pay for every one of them - whether with a raid pass or an incubator - is already unconscionably opportunistic of Niantic… don’t raise the cost)

Speculation for Conkeldurr raid boss

Dartini and Machop: big no. THey are both shiny available allready, the moves they get are crap. Should be a big waste of a CD. I like the Vulpix and Ninetales concept, but I go for meta relevance on the PvE end: Rock Wrecker Rhyperior!

Now some legendary are the Pokémon encounter reward in GO Battle League, which way do you like it better to get such legendary?

• Go Battle League reward
  • Raid reward

0 voters

Neither works out for me. Guess I’ll have to do with an unfilled Pokédex, because it doesn’t seem likely Legendaries will soon (ever?) be in Breakthrough Box again😕

Well, it’s not easy to get 4 wins out of 5 matches when you reach higher rank, but if you manage to do that, then the legendary would be a guaranteed catch until you run out of all your balls.

On the other hand, there are max 18 premiere balls (please correct me if I’m wrong) to catch raid boss.

The funniest part is, after I wrote that I decided to try with Premium Battle Passes, and I did actually get my Darkrai. :rofl: It took three tries though, the first Pass got me a Scraggy, the second one didn’t get me anything besides some Stardust and the third got me my Darkrai.

Is the Legendary also guaranteed, or only when you do not have the Legendary?

I heard currently legendary encounter is guaranteed when you win 4 out of 5 matches In GBL

In any round in premium and free?

According to the in-game news, it starts at rank 4

• GBL Great League
  • GBL Ultra League
  • GBL Master League

0 voters

I go for option 4: stick the GBL where the sun doesn’t shine.

Are you going to buy a ticket for the Genesect special research?
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-03-18-pokemon-gos-weekend-genesect-event-reworked-to-be-playable-from-home

• Yes
  • No
  • It depends

0 voters