Answer and Make Poll

Haha, if thats extreme extreme extreme then im curious what you would think of my 120 gyms and 400+ stops.

And thats just a city of only 140.000 people :joy:

1 Like

How many annoying players?:joy::rofl:

My total of players in town with 2000 people: 5

2 Likes

What goes arround comes arround, so im gonna invoke my right to remain silent :wink:
Its more then 1 tough.

1 Like

Out of 140 people how many play? Estimate.

1 Like

we have 475 people in a telegram group made for raiding. But im gonna say about 250 people who are active once every 2 days or more active.

2 Likes

oh you meant 14000 people, not 140?

1 Like

i ment 140000. but since thats anoying to read, you seperate the zeros per 3, with a point. So 140.000.
Could be that american/english uses a comma. Not sure. I cant seem to remember it from my english lessons :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The english and americans use commas between Every three digits, and a dot when starting with the numbers between 1 and 0, the decimals. All the other people in the world have this switched

The world is weird :joy:

4 Likes

we have 38 gyms in our city, including 9 ex gyms. This excludes all gyms in the very nearby smaller towns which contain another easily 20 gyms, with at least 5 ex gyms.
Triggering EX raids is easy for us

Last 6 months we have gotten 7 new gyms, even last night we’ve gotten a new one in an impossible to safely reach location.
We have a dedicated PoGo group that started to play Ingress just for new stops and gyms, with much succes.

This is why Kevin and me have so many Mewtwo in our reasonably mediocre city

1 Like
  • Spoofer
  • Bot
  • Account seller
  • Account hacker
  • Multi accounter

0 voters

Who is a priority to ban for you

1 Like
  • Heracross
  • Tauros
  • Mr. Mime
  • Kanghaskhan
  • Farfetch’d

0 voters

Favorite regional

2 Likes

Nice poll! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I want to trade mr mime

1 Like
  1. We would have to be within 100m of each other.
  2. We would have to become Ultra Friends.
1 Like

Since when was this a trading topic?

Would you rather have…

• Unown event where Unown Spawns more frequently
  • Regional event where all regionals can spawn but those are still as rare as in the place they originate from

0 voters

2 Likes
  • Rural
  • Urban
  • Suburban

0 voters

I’d prefer neither just because both are rare for a reason and these events would ruin that

1 Like