Answer and Make Poll

@Kevin260709 your an urban
Rurals are people with like max 2 gyms in a 3km radius

1 Like

Thank you for supporting my topic!:grin::grin::grin::smile::sweat_smile::wink:

1 Like

Okay.Thank you.i thought urban was like 4 Pokéstops.

I’m in a rural town with a lot of pokestops and gyms but practically no other players for gym turnover and raids.

1 Like

Can it het worse then my 5 players?

2 Likes

Yes. Not having any players in town Saturday because literally everyone is going to Dortmund except for me

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

The only players in my area are my family.

1 Like
  • Trading/Friends
  • Quests
  • Gyms
  • Catching Pokémon

0 voters

What is your favorite feature?

1 Like

Raiding :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol speaking of raiding I dont do discord and the other stuff so I can rarely do legendary raids so I found a group of 12 at a regice raid today. We join, beat the raids, get the rewards, our games crash and we are not able to catch what would have been my first regice. Raids are annoying but I have had good times with them, I think gyms on @alex9945 's post would include raids

1 Like

I forgot to put raiding so just do gyms

1 Like

Articuno Day had been announced, but which if the three would you rather see?

1. Articuno Day
    1. Zapdos Day
    1. Moltres Day

0 voters

1 Like

All three will happen (articuno zapdos moltres) and mewtwo will be the main prize

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Saw a vid wich stated 4 events for 4 citys. So yeah thats a good possibillity.

2 Likes

These arent events, they are super bonuses ( what @Mapman42 said ). The ultra bonus will be mewtwo according to @Mapman42. But no, the events are Safari Zone Dortmund, Safari Zone Japan?, Go Fest, Community Day.

1 Like

Articuno for Dortmund, so then it makes sense that gofest and japan also have a legendary bird. The pokemon go travel tour vid states “4 events, 4 cities”. Im not gonna count community day as an event cause then whats at the 4th city? Or is shiny squirtle gonna be limited to just 1 city? i dont think so.
So yeah, Mewtwo might very well be the super bonus for the 4th event.

2 Likes
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you have shiny Roselia?

Only who ever went to the safari zone probably have

1 Like