Answer and Make Poll

Definitely not the Trickster Pokémon Trash. I have decided not to call it an event anymore, because this has been one of the worst ‘Events’ Pokémon GO has had. I would even prefer the normal spawns over it. The only thing that’s good about this Trash is that I don’t have to get out, but I honestly don’t even want to go out. Can’t wait until it’s April 8th.

Oh, and I an not yet sure what I am going to think about the Spring into Spring event, but it looks cool if you can go out and there’s nothing you really miss out on if you can’t go out, so good job Niantic! :wink:

This is just horrible.

3 Likes

Hating on @Brobraam?
:joy::joy:
Bro must have not got 50 dittos yet, although he probably has

I certainly agree with you, some Pokémon featured already have low catch rate, like Sudowoodo and Aipom. Voltorb and Foongus have abit higher catch rate than those two. Adding Ditto to the mix lower the catch rate more, it uses up more balls quickly.

2 Likes

I have lol. Yet not a single one has exceeded either one of my three 96% iv ditto’s

1 Like

Can I treat it like you asked “which was your least un-favorite?” instead?

At least the gifts include tons of Pokéballs to offset the huge ball-consumption rate for the featured critters. They’re already among my least favorite Pokémon, and the only reason I’m clicking on them now is they have been seen shiny (not by me, yet; but it took me many months to see my first and only shiny Buneary after its shiny debut event…).

1 Like

Link to my poll in another topic

What is your favourite yet

• Kanto throwback challenge
  • Johto throwback challenge
  • Hoenn throwback challenge

0 voters

I might vote until Hoenn is finished

1 Like

What Pokémon are you voting for?

• Squirtle (Blastoise will know Aura Sphere)
    • Gastly (Gengar will know Shadow Punch)
    • Weedle (Beedrill will know Drill Run)
    • Sandshrew & Alolan Sandshrew (Sandslash & Alolan Sandslash will know Shadow Claw)

0 voters

Yes you can only vote for one Pokémon on Niantic’s Twitter, but two of these will have their Community Day.

What about the master throwback challenge?

• I do have finished all the previous throwback challenges and I will pay for the extra event ticket
  • I have not finished all the previous throwback challenges but I will pay for the extra event ticket
  • I do have finished all the previous throwback challenges and I will NOT pay for the extra event ticket
  • I have not finished all the previous throwback challenges and I will NOT pay for the extra event ticket

0 voters

What is your favourite now?

• Kanto throwback challenge
  • Johto throwback challenge
  • Hoenn throwback challenge
  • Sinnoh throwback challenge

0 voters

I still stick to Johto. Sinnoh comes to a close second place for me, then Kanto and I the Hoenn Throwback gets the last place because I always see many Hoenn Pokémon. Might be different for others though.

1 Like

Gen 1 all the way!

2 Likes

I choose Sinnoh because it is the newest among these 4, and get more its starters candies

1 Like

I never played Pokémon until this game came out, so Gen 1 was my intro. Gen 5 is only game my son doesn’t have but he still knows the monsters. Gen 6 will be cool because that was his first game playing.

3 Likes

What are you most excited for?

• Pokemon Snap New
  • Pokemon Smile
  • Pokemon Sword and Shield Isle of Armor
  • Pokemon Cafe Mix
  • Mega Evolutions in Pokemon GO
  • Project being announced next week

0 voters

2 Likes

Did you buy the ticket for Go Fest?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

How many shinies did you catch at Go Fest?

• 1-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-9
  • 10-12
  • 13-15
  • 16-18
  • 19-21
  • 22-24
  • 25+

0 voters

1 Like

@Jormdeworm 22-24 shinies?

1 Like

That’s correct. Could even have been a lot more if I was in my home city, if it wasn’t so hot outside and if the game didn’t constantly crash😋 Besides, I also caught a lot. But I’m happy with the amount.

1 Like