General Chat - Who do you drop in gyms

Once upon a time, I even had to go to the gym when there were two different pockets in him, how unfair

This seems a bit off topic

I think my sunglass pink blastoise will be going in some soon. But i honestly put in recent pokemon.

Been dropping salamence. Actually missed saturday cause it stayed in a whole day. Annoying cause i could of used coins to get eggs.

I really wouldnt mind a return feature. I dont need to put a mon out for a entire day, its pointless.

1 Like

If I’m in a bad mood, I’ll drop a weak Weedle. Otherwise I opt for my Jolteon or Snorlax, both with CPs > 2k.

1 Like

Been dropping sunglass and hat Pikachu now…

It’s becoming a trend to just drop Cdays.

Get back from a friend’s rural house, no catches. Every single gym around me has shiny and sunglasses squirtle family. :angry::angry::confused:

dang. Im on holiday in rural area but made the drive to a city for cd

2 Likes

Minun !! shinies!

U HAVE SHINY MINUN?
IVE BEEN HUNTING FOR 3 HOURS NONE OF THEM
Where did u caught urs

a park

1 Like

Today I’m dropping Treekos everywhere.

I need to get rid of all the Feebasses and Lotads I caught today. They’ll die in gyms first.

should they raise amount of pokemon you can put out into gyms currently max is 20

Yes, because I usually take a few more then game lets me put in. That way I can add someone if I happen to get attacked somewhere else. I don’t normally leave more than 2 blank and this is only really early before I go into work.

To make other players jealous… I am laughing soooo hard right now

Wow, how was it?

It was good. Caught a lot of squirtles

Went too damar off topic.