What is your actual level?

Still level 46. My goal is to reach level 47 before the end of 2022.

At the end I won to this bad boys…

2 Likes

Still Level 40. My goal is to reach level 41 by the end of 2023.

I’m level 50 now, but I have about 50 million XP more than the Level 50 cap, so I don’t know what that makes me.

Well, I allways forget to make the fotos… I’m now level 48.

And I have seen I have to make 50 lucky trades… any idea how to do this? And I’m in 32 of 35 platinum badges, but I think I know how to arrange this :grinning:

2 Likes

@bagguille
The easiest way to get those 50 luckies is just to trade trash between you and your alt.

100 trades per day at a base rate of 5% turning lucky - it should take you about 10 days.

And you might get even luckier and get a lucky hundo you need towards your perfect dex :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks, and I remember that Pokémon caught time ago had a higher posibility to get lucky, is this still so?

2 Likes

Yep - I think it has been determined that for every year old you get an additional 5% chance.

Up to a max of 20% for 3 years - age being cumulative across both Pokemon being traded.

2 Likes

Level 47, passed 1/3 XP to level 48

1 Like

Virtually I am over level 44-45, as I need to defeat many level 45+ opponents, or even level 50 ones ( max CP Talonflame and Abomasnow gives me the hint of that ) in GBL, so that I can enjoy,
but actually, I am at level 37.

:sob: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@bagguille do you mind if I close this thread for duplicate and make this one the thread dedicated to level(up)s?

No problem, but rename the other thread putting the 40. in the beginning of the name. If not, it makes more work for me to copy the data.

Done