40. Trainer level + level up report

One more to go, if I can make it!

4 Likes

One of the Level 50 requirements says “Successfully catch at least one of the next 5 Legendary or Mythical PokĂ©mon you encounter.”

I caught the FIRST one. But the task still appears to have 4 more. Shouldn’t the first catch have satisfied the task?

Do I actually have to catch five to finish the task?

You have to encounter 5 legendaries, but you need to catch only one to complete this task. So you have to participate in 4 more legendary raids.

I suppose that’s what the game will make me do. But then it should say “Encounter 5 Legendaries or Mythicals and catch at least one.”

I achieved what it DOES say, though; and I kind of expected it to recognize that.

5 Likes

Man, that took LONG! :star_struck:

5 Likes

11 months

Alt is getting really close to reaching 49.

Main had completed the necessary research tasks a month ago and finally reached 176M xp, which finished it. :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses:

And a timely gift from Darwin, Australia pushed my alt across the finish for level 49!

6 Likes

Alt made it, too; finally! :partying_face:
Am grateful for all the help I received from this little community along the way.

And in time to do global GO Fest without being distracted by the tasks remaining to reach 50.

7 Likes

Now THAT’s a milestone. A huge one. A huge milestone deserves a huge congrats :clap::clap::partying_face::partying_face:

Puts me to shame, I’m not even close to that on my main :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t feel ashamed, I had not even touched level 38
:rofl:

I appreciate being permitted to participate here. I’ll always be trailing you in this game – in experience, expertise, and execution. Raiding my brains out doesn’t change that, even if it did give me a way to get ahead in the race to level-up.

2 Likes

The Rise of the Champion Challenger continues :

Although, its very slow !!

3 Likes

38? I’ve been stuck on 40 for 2 years

1 Like

I reached level 37 in December last year. And now I reached level 38

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I finally made it! :star_struck: :partying_face: :trophy:

7 Likes

Congrats! And you’ll get an even bigger rush from 49. :smiley: :partying_face: