WARNING! Expect niantic to potentially get rid of anything you achieved. Proof added

Proof is 26 screenshots but can only post 1 so follow up later

In short: the timed researcg for the master ball, got bugged and wasted 3 months and no rewards, so posted support included all evidence and keep talking around. So final post i put all potential truths together and let em pick any, and said no number equals admitting it all. You get it, much more proof ofc but postint it too.

Pls lemme know if this is even legal and how i should proceed?
Thx and gl every1

(Before i keep going, pls lemme know if i can post 26 screens more efficiently then posting 26 different posts? If not i keep going like this. Thx already

Welcome to the forum @Yiazmat50112254

Your situation sounds like an unfortunate outcome. Got so close to completing it only to be foiled by Raid bug issues.
My only advice re: contacting Niantic hoping for help would be to try and make your repot of the issue as short as possible while trying to lay out the facts and sequence of events (not so easy sometimes).
Leave emotions and out of it.
If you can only attach 1 screen shot use the one that shows an error msg and state you have many more screen shots if they would like them?
They’ve been unusually helpful recently as someone had their acct stolen and they helped recover it back to the rightful owner. I’ve seen perviously people suffer the same fate and been told sorry can’t/wont help.
Wish you luck with it.

4 Likes

Thx 4 the reply, i replied several times to them already explained in detail, gave em proof, even added proof to counter things they might come up with, all they keep doing is posting standard replies and they mentioned not bein able to refund the master ball, then when i said lets get that funcion in there they just talked arlund it. So in other words they are well aware to be stealing from players, know it could be fixed, yet choose to do nothing

As for the screenshots they are meant for here, but i guess i should do it 1 by 1 then