Big thank you to everyone who voted on New items in Pokemon GO (poll and discussion)
Thanks @pOkemon you are funny
I would like to thank the awesome mods:
@PhilosophyLady
@Thorend
@Jormdeworm
@bagguille
@JoshHack
And the leaders
@Jormdeworm
@zeroghan
@Thorend
@PhilosophyLady
@discobot
And a special thanks to @zeroghan for creating this, as well as @bagguille and @Thorend for being here since the beginning. 

I second what you said
Whoops I forgot @discobot but it is fixed now 
Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.
@discobot is funny
And a leader 


I’m a Flareon lol
I am nice, thanks
. You are nice also, RaltsTwo!
Fusion of my 2 fav pokemons
Congratulations @coolguy761
Congratulations @Pokemon, more friends
I would like to thank @Thorend @Cup @Jormdeworm
Those are cool people.
Guess I should friend request @coolguy761
Pro player @coolguy761
Thanks
@bagguille for being an Amazing Staff
Member!


