@5GodLink. Amazing guy awesome friend and really good Pokemon go trainer.
@Brobraam. He encouraged me to learn some Dutch, is really nice
, and gave me an Alolan Vulpix.
I really want an alolan Vulpix 
I have 2 I can give you the one I got from you…
@everyone for making the forum great
Question regarding this post, did literally every member receive a message on this website?
No, I didn’t receive the message. So you can’t send a message to everyone on the forum.
@Mew1 is amazing. Really good at Pokemon go, really good person! 
oh, you make my day, thank you very much @Pokemon
No prob, awesome users deserve thanks. And you are one of those people 
I can also help you to learn some more if you want
Sure! 
PM me in 2 days im on vacation
Thanks to all I’ve had a lot of questions I got a lot of answers from everyone
Including @discobot
Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.
What are you
Hes a bot 
This is how skynet starts first thay help us then … it’s to late right @discobot
And now on topic please.
Sorry had to have a Lil fun