Unreleased Pokemons in Pokedex Hoenn? Date

I got 4 in like ‘30’ stops only. Normally I spin a lot more stops and I only got 4 in 1000+ spins last month.

I noticed a difference but it could be just me.

It is rare.

60 stops spun, no sign whatsoever of being common.

1 Like

Must be me, then.

1 Like

I found 2 separate stops that had the current Spinda research task, I can’t recall if it was on the same day or not, (All I remember was heading for a know Electabuzz nest & the nearby stop happened to have that research task - was a great detour that was)

Never had a sound research m: EVER. I spin about 15 different stops daily

Spinda?

You always have a blank space in your bag?

ive spun over 100 stops and still no drunk spinda

@Ryan21 Got my second nr 3 today. But I’m hunting for the “hatch 5 eggs” to get an other Chansey. Have been hamstering 2km eggs for the past few days. Spun stops like a mad man. I walked more than a marathon distance, just to find that research. Without luck so far.

I’ve gotten like 5 of those in this past week, I’ve been tossing those quests in order to find my drunk spinda quests lol

I’ve been finishing them. Got about 10 stops here. Been to the city. There I did toss, but still not the right one.

we found the chansey quest aproxx once a week in our city. Seeing as we ‘only’ have 67 gyms and the stops needed for those gyms i think it’s pretty okay for being that rare

1 Like

Well, this topic has gone faaaar away of his title… if you want to discuss this, please open a new one.

1 Like