Unreleased Pokemons in Pokedex Hoenn? Date

ProGamer26 or the like

ProGamer21 he means.

1 Like

Do you need to reply in every topic with no friendly words?
I dont feel the need

1 Like

Problem solved. This user is suspended until Jul 23, 2018 3:00 pm.
Reason: Toxic attitude

1 Like

He is not banned foreverā€¦

If heā€™s toxic again, he will get banned again. So donā€™t worry.

Ontoppic: Hoenn release. My guess, not before the end of August, but possibly 21 September. The end of summer.

1 Like

But that might not be fair for kid account under age of 13.So they can make them for trading and then make Trading for under age of 13,or not do it.

2 Likes

They could add some sort of mechanism that require friends, but not trading.

Under 13 accounts cannot do friend system

Oh, okay, Taught trading was only prohibited. Not being friendsā€¦ :sweat:

1 Like

Or they could have a special item like a deep sea claw or a deep sea scale like in the main series games, and have the alternative to trade. This could also be implemented for other pokemon e.g. gengar (i think?, like in the main games when trading was released) , so you could trade a haunter to evolve it or just use candy.

1 Like

Nobody is saying here to release all billion spindasā€¦Just saying to release 10 variants atleast (if not that too than why to add them in pokedex )

My account suspended??? And what toxic attitude i done ??? :thinking:

No it was @ProGamer21

1 Like

I donā€™t feel the need. :grin: . Well, spinda came out. August 1st :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t have a spinda yet :confused:

3 Likes

Me neither,m

2 Likes

I got the first Spinda variant (#8) after hunting down the research task for days (ended up being at a bike stand in the middle of town).

Iā€™m hoping the current task for variant #3 isnā€™t as hard to find

1 Like

It isnā€™t. I found 4 drunkies on the first day #3 was alive.

Did a bunch of research, but just one so far. And Iā€™ve checked a lot of stops. So Itā€™s not that common either.