The Ultra Bonus: My Opinion

i saw it on twitter also.

2 Likes

I know but I want to make a “News” topic :wink:.

1 Like

so whats stoppingg you?

2 Likes

I dont know if I can make a topic where I say news from dataminers that arent go hub.

My Gen 4 one is small (this one).

But I want to make a big one and I am asking @Thorend before I make it.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t5:im sure if its wrong they’ll just lock or delete it

2 Likes

Those were my thoughts last night, I read such email from @Kevin260709 post.

1 Like

Ok.

:+1:

2 Likes

I agree you should still ask before posting something like that.

I already made it

1 Like

well the way i see it,consider this as a second chance for some trainers and as a golden opportunity for rookies.
well,the good thing is we dont have to fight those rust buckets anymore!!!

Did thorend approve before though?

Well I only

Fought one, defeated one, caught one.

I got a Registeel in Santa Monica.

2 Likes

the only reason i raided the regis is because of the xp and rare candies

1 Like

I would raid them for:

Dex Entry

XP

Rare Candies

TMS!!!

3 Likes

I don’t like the Mewtwo part he’s going to go from a sign of the skill and time it takes to get an ex pass and something to work for to just another Pokemon kind of don’t like this

3 Likes

skill and time to get a pass? if you do 1 single magikarp raid at the right gym you get a pass. There is no time and skill involved, only travel distance to an EX gym

3 Likes

Technically it does take a little more time, you would have to do one (or more) raid battle before getting the EX pass and battling mewtwo, compared to just showing up to a mewtwo raid w/o a EX pass

1 Like

Some people arent as lucky to get a pass from 1 raid. I used to do 10 raids just to get accepted

2 Likes

before the whole system was uncovered i remember doing 10 raids on a single day just to get a pass.
“if i don’t get a pass now i don’t know what will”

1. Doing 10 raids on a single day is peanuts these days :blush:
  2. We missed all EX gyms that day

Now that the system is completely clear on how, when and where, getting a pass is the easiest thing in the game. I got one last week by doing a level 2 magmar raid. Did that on purpose! “oh, we haven’t done any EX gyms gyms week? i’ll do this level 2”. Tada: EX pass

2 Likes

Time to get the king of Gen 1!!!

2 Likes