The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

I don’t recall paying for it. But I don’s specifically recall not paying for it. Buzzwole, Xurkitree, and Pheromosa debut.

I don’t think we payed but I could be wrong.

Edit: googled it and it looks like it might have been paid.

I’m still looking forward to my first shiny tangela. Main and Alt are 0 for 524 so far. Sister is already 0 for 131 so far, too. :roll_eyes:

I have now a “Catch a Ditto”- research and another fault. I caught a Carracosta and the nice text “You caught a Ditto!” on screen. But what happened really is, it was a Zorua and this nice game doesn’t count it for the research…

Set out for a day of play at 10:45 until I have to pick up little Miss Kanga at 17:00.
Come 11:00 and the game comes up with can’t connect to server error.
30min later still can’t connect.
Will go have some lunch and hope it’s al resolved so I can make use of play time I usually don’t get.

1 Like

Thankfully that issue only lasted roughly an hour.

In a new whinge.
Day 2 of Sustainability week now and I have not seen a single one of these F.U.N

1 Like

Same to me, the other collection was easy, but thisone… no Trubbish around

You can get Trubbish from the field research task “explore 1km”. Also it will be in the spotlight hour.

2 Likes

Ffs, I rarely get time to play spotlight hr.
Better make an effort to get one then as having a catch task and not having it in the wild is just more Nianshit BS.

Trubbish also in 2k eggs :egg:

Oh my goodness, what a shame…
I’ve reached the last stage of Rediscover Kanto. And what? 10.000 Stardust and an ordinary Incubator as price? And for this I have to catch 151 Pokémon and to use 151 berries?

3 Likes

They should give us Mewtwo as a reward for all the work.

4 Likes

They should give us Mew as a reward for all the work.

4 Likes

Mew x 2 (regular + shiny) :smile_cat: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Just be thankful that Niantic didn’t pull out the spin/catch for xx days as part of their research, as they usually do.

3 Likes

10K is decent dust; but if the rest is going to be incubators, it should be ten or more of them. But they want us to buy those in the shop.

1 Like

Speaking of buying in the shop…

I just tried to buy some coins, but the shop tried to charge the wrong google play account. Just f’n dandy.

I notice that in the “insufficient funds” message, google play offers to let me try to redeem a card to make the purchase; but I already redeemed the gift card directly into the account (so it’s too late to try that workaround). Just f’n dandy.

1 Like

Just another moment to show that we have to be veeery careful with the paying part of the game. They didn’t care if you reach what you want, the only important thing is that the money enters…

Money is on the right phone, but the shop isn’[t trying to pay from that account. :sob:

Update:

Niantic actually advised me 4 times, none of which fixed it. But it gave me an idea, which worked when I tried it. Woo hoo!

1 Like

Only thing worth Raiding atm is Luc.
Mega and T5 are both rubbish.

1 Like