The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

Been there with a 100% Rayquaza the first time it was released. I still don’t have a 100% Rayquaza :disappointed:.

1 Like

Glad Niantic gave us a warning to evolve Eevee during the event hours. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

@Jormdeworm I stuffed that uo too. No way to complete the evolution challenge :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::sob:

2 Likes

I ranted about it in their help desk. I am curious what kind of dumb answer they will come up with this time.

It was a very stupid move having to do it as an evolution only. Could have made it wild catch or evolution.

My gripe is those catches that could only be obtained from completing quest lines or from Rocket Stops I think. I was well short of completing that section as well as well short of the types from Trainer Battles. Hardly saw this Trainer ones at all and couldn’t hunt down every single stop to check.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought, too. They are Collection Challenges after all, how you get them shouldn’t matter in my opinion.

Well, they responded a day later and told me the event is over. Beautiful answer.

2 Likes

Just the dumb answer you and many others would think they can give… If your brain is empty, you cant give an intelligent answer… :clap: :clap: :clap:

I would like to make a promise:
Never again I will spend money in something coming from Nantic!!!

3 Likes

Thought I’d try to finally get the GO Battle Leagues done so I could become TL44, but GBL is so glitchy it is just unplayable. It’s even worse than it used to be now. Guess I’ll stay TL43 forever then.

3 Likes

Amazed to get an 84 IV Rockruff today! The other 5 were 80, 82, 80, 80, and (wait for it…) 80. No shinies, either. :roll_eyes:

Maybe I should have belly-ached sooner – I just got another 84. And a 96. The last one will become my next Lycanroc.

1 Like

I was happy when the appeals finally became available in Wayfarer. Niantic said that their team will go through the appeals, so I had high hopes that some of my Wayspots that were rejected will finally appear in the game. I know the rules well and their philosophy about finding out interesting places, exploring and so on. So far, I have appealed 4 rejected Wayspots. I got a reply from Niantic for 2 of them. They were both rejected! :rage: Both nominations are valid according to their rules, but as it turns out even people from Niantic don’t respect their own rules. They also change the rules from time to time, so who knows what will become acceptable in the future. Now I don’t know if I can nominate them again, but with different photos, titles and descriptions, maybe other Wayfarers accept them this time. I have seen some Poke stops in the game that are clearly against the rules, but they somehow got accepted. It’s ridiculous.

Just renominate them with some tweaking of photos, title and description.
Someone on our local Discord who does a lot of nominations claims he has been successful with all his appeals so far.

1 Like

Ugh. Back to complete futility in Rock puppy raids – 74 caught on my alt without even one shiny. Raids ought to have at least a slightly elevated shiny rate vs. wild encounters.

Maybe it should be called Rockripoff, instead…

These are my Ap(h)ex Twins…

NEED I SAY ANYTHING MORE!!! :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

The IV which give Niantic on these Specials is ridiculous…

Of all my Giovanni captures only one has IV I consider worthy of the Candy/Dust spend.
The rest are nothing but disappointing and the only reason I hang on to them is the hope there will one day be a mechanic introduced to the game to increase IV.

2 Likes

Need to off load some whinges.
71 Raids/Hatched so far for Rockripoff with no Shiny and only 2 IV above 91%. Must be a big money bank if others are seeing same results.
Replacement Gotcha for the 2x Evolve models that died after let’s face not a massive amount of use has died as well after only 2-3 months.
Same issue as the 2x Evolve models in it won’t charge up anymore.

1 Like

I try to invite you to every nearby raid that I enter, hoping that you’re getting something good. But the game seems to be giving you hot garbage.

My luck has been better, but not very much better: 141 raided, 3 shiny, 2 hundo, and 3 more with IV over 91. (I don’t recall hatching any rock pups, yet.)

1 Like

Not much better for me with Rockruffle.

25 raids. No shiny.
Only 1 over 91%… a 96%er (which I think must be from one of @NotanotherKangaskhan Raid invites!)

1 Like

Rockripoff true to name.
0/146 Shiny

2x 98%
1x 96%
1x 100% caught on 145

3 Likes