The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

The next I find I will give a try…, thanks

8 Poke Genie Raids and only got to Raid 2.

4 no Invite sent.
1 game crash with short remaining time so Raid ended. Can’t get back in.
1 game freeze up on Raid start.

What waste of time.

I use PokeRaid and still I’m in 1 in 40 with a bad end. Maybe give it a try?

Same here.
Pokeraid for me rarely ends in a bad experience. And if you know how to use it properly there is no need for queueing or wait times. Most of the times if I use it, i’m in a lobby within a minute.

1 Like

I’ve used Poke Genie raiding option for a while and haven’t had a run of terrible engagements like that. Had the odd one here and there but last night was tip over the edge frustration.
After that terrible run I got 2 more done and had a 2302 take all my balls and run :rage: just to rub salt in.

After 2 days of waiting I had two 3 star raid eggs appear simultaneously on the gyms in my village. Now’s my chance to catch a home-brewed Drudiggon, thought I…

…no such luck :expressionless:

2 Likes

Why do some people bother to host remote raids if they are not going to do the Raid.
I’m really fuming :rage: at the week as p*** 4 that ran from a Steelix Raid no sooner had it started. I made sure I filled the end Raid review correctly.
5 would have got it done.

2 Likes

I´m angry with the game…

In the principal account I fullfilled the special investigation of today without any special result.
After this I entered my secondary account and…

… I got 9, yes nine, shinys in half an hour!
4 Gible, a Porygon, a Snivy, a Swablu, a Fletching and a Roselia.

No, I not even know to count, 10, there were 2 Snivys

1 Like

Garbage!
edit: (My apologies to everybody for the expression of frustration after over 50 consecutive non-shiny Kyurem with IV between mid-70s and mid-80s)

I should remember, though: TRANSFER CANDY, not garbage…

1 Like

So from January 1 to January 10 there is only Master league available in GBLand many players can’t or don’t want to play in that tier. Sitting out the time when there is extra stardust to gain is awful. Niantic should have done the schedule differently

Wow, a screen I´ve never seen before… two eggs have been hatched in the same moment and on the screen appear the two eggs and a text.
The animation starts as usual but they don’t show the Pokémon, but the Pokédex filtered by hatched Pokémon and the newest two with the typical blue background.

1 Like

So I was lucky friends with someone, and yesterday we decided to mirror trade mienfoo. The one I got became the worst it could ever be, and the mienfoo he obtained from me wasn’t much better

1 Like

Doesn’t feel very lucky when that happens.
Just like my countless wasted Mewtwo Lucky Trades.
29600 Trades and still no 100% Mythological or Legendary from any type of Trade.

Are there many 100% Legendaries from trades out there? I’ve yet to see one. Only a couple of times seeing others celebrate getting one.

As for the other, I’ve heard Mythologicals transform into Hallucinations when traded.

1 Like

I’ve got 2 hundo legendaries from trade… and this seems a good enough excuse to show them off again :grin:

4 Likes

I lost 2 Gyms at a location 120km away that both only needed 1 more day to go Gold :rage::rage: yesterday afternoon.

1 Like

Can we talk about how Incenses are some of the biggest ripoffs in the game? The Pokemon that are incensed are far too aggressive–even sometimes ignoring Nanab Berries–they break out of Poke Balls far more than they should and they flee a lot more often. For something Niantic is pushing for people to use, they sure know how to make it a painful experience.

I honestly haven’t purchased an Incense in years–all I have are the ones gotten as rewards–and honestly, I’ve been always tempted to throw them away if it wasn’t for Community Day and other big events.

One thing I have noticed is that Incense has a higher Shiny rate, not just during Community Days. I haven’t seen any research about that, though. I have this issue with Lure Modules, though.

Incense, for me, seems consistent in shifting quality towards quantity – the number of spawns increases, while the relative IVs decreases.

I only use it when on community day or a quest where I have to catch like 40 ghosts or something

1 Like