The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

What has been the worst problem?

I’m seeing regionals from other places in the wild, including all 3 of the flake trio. interesting…

I had the strangest day ever in PoGo.
10 shinies: Sneasel (very nice), Hisui Quilfish (better), Stunky, Azelf (!!), Uxie (!!!), 2xCranidos (well), Duskull, Pikachu with white cloth, Krabby, Corpish, Chimchar

Apart got Hisui Decidueye, special Dialga and Palkia, shadow Articuno, the Lake-Trio in the wild,Palkia normal and a Shadow Regigigas.

I think I can’t ask for more.

Well, an hour later. And now I have 4 shinies more: a Spheal, a Pikachu with red cap, a Bronzor and a Hisui Voltorb.

Tomorrow I try to send the screenshots.

Why is this in the whinge/vent thread? :joy:

2 Likes

There should be a thread for Go Tour Sinnoh Global.

Made one:

1 Like

After I wrote my comment earlier I have it some time, eventually decided to try again and I must admit I judged them too harshly initially. It seemed my luck was absolutely doomed in the first two and a half hours, later throughout the day it seemed a bit better. The event is still incredibly flawed with lots of changes that should’ve been made, but I have to admit they did better than I expected and than what was shown to me in the first two and a half hours. I’ll give a full review on I think is going to be Monday.

1 Like

Maybe @bagguille hates shinies :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Got to play for a few hours yesterday after work and getting some stuff done.
Got 25 Raids done
No Shinies
No IV keepers and nothing above 91%
Flee rate of 4/25 was higher than normal for me. No good IV in those so no rage.
Let the GoPlus catch random Pokémon in between moving from Raid to Raid.
No Shiny from those either.
And wtf is up with the wild Lake Trio? Seriously what is the point of being in the game when every single one dusts off after one or two balls?
What a lame unrewarding time really.
It’s now well into day 2 of event and I don’t think I can be bothered playing tbh.

Only good thing out of this even for me is 6 special trades which should be a normal feature but that’s a whole different discussion.

And on a separate whinge topic. I’m now nearing 2500 Trades for no 100%

Did you take a picture of them for the timed research?

No I didn’t.
Didn’t find that was a thing to do until day 2 lol. When I saw those tasks it was a ffs moment and I’d had a gut full of rubbish IV raids and no Shiny. My view at that stage was Nianshit can GGF.

Oh no! Hopefully GO Fest goes better than GO Tour did for you. :crossed_fingers:

Are you kidding me? The one time I decide to play this game, they shove these up my face. Well, heading right back home already! :man_facepalming: Are they aware their events have grown so terrible they stopped announcing them so that people would keep playing? Because if I knew this would happen I wouldn’t have left home at all.

2 Likes

IMG_3577

3 Likes

Yeahhh, that’s the way they think…

1 Like

Niantic is now starting to drop in quality even more. Their infographics have become worse, their blog pages have become worse, their events have become worse. And to top it all of they planned two more of my absolutely favorite (not :roll_eyes:) events in March. At least I don’t need Shiny Kyogre and Shiny Groudon, so these Raid Days are an easy skip. Just like their ‘Zarude Ticketed event’.

1 Like

I’m actually looking forward to a return of Groudon. It’s another chance to fail at getting a 100% one again. Hopefully nothing gets in the way of being able to raid a heap as the last 2 times life was in the way.
I’d like a 100% Space Whale to but I hate Raiding them. The moving side to side makes the catching so frustrating and time consuming. If it’s crap IV I just want to catch it as quick as possible and move on to do another.

1 Like

Hilariously snarky. I wouldn’t be surprised if things actually are that way there now. I finally made out what was that, but would love to see it better; do you have a version of that image that isn’t quite so reduced in size? (My eyes have been pretending to be about 90 years old for the past 2 months)

I will try to make one with better res. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Not better image but better text res.

3 Likes