Smeargle is here

I’m good brought the wife to the ER but nothing bad

Random

1 Like

@Luke has an eagle eye :grinning:

2 Likes

It only copies the moves but not iv

So no new regional, instead we something you might even need to take hundreds of pics to get because Niantic just loves putting RNG everywhere

1 Like

we have people in our app group that have made over 20.000 pics and still got nothing…

3 Likes

Same here. Got mine on 28 pics, but Some are on their thousands

I think it can only appear in the first pic? So any other photos are futile

1 Like

I got mine on the first ever picture I made since Smeargle is released.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s only gonna appear on the first photo. I tried to take hundred photos of the same Pokemon but it didn’t work. Then I took just one photo of different Pokemons and he showed up after about 30 photos (on both my accounts).

1 Like

I mean that it was the first photo I’d taken, and in the first try.

2 Likes

I’m at 900+ pictures now. I gave up. Can someone tell Niantic I have a life outside of Pokemon Go.

4 Likes

I was some where around the 40-50 before min showed.

Lol it took me 500+ TO GET HIM it took my brother Just 27

So you’ve taken 900 single shots of 900 Pokemon?

Or have you been doing what many have been doing. Selecting one Pokemon and take 10+ shots of that One Pokemon? It only appears on the first one you check if your going to get it. If you’ve taken 10+ it only looks at the last 10 photos taken and the 9 after the first one are irrelevant as they will not give you the Dog.

1 Like

First one between 40-50
2nd one on the 11th

1 Like

Having to select a pokemon from the list every time, find a place the game will accept for placing it, place it, take a pic, check for photobomb, growl at the failure, unplace the pokemon, and repeat the whole process again, and again, and again is a stupid amount of overhead.

Multiple hours invested without a single photobomb. Congratulations to those of you who have had successes at this already. My experience has been that this was a colossal WASTE of time and energy for NOTHING but frustration.

2 Likes

I’ve got myone after about 20 pics. I took 4 pics, going out of the feature to see if it spawns, taking the next 4, and so on…
The bomb came up on the last photo of a group of four.

1 Like

No more time consuming than:
PvP
Trainer Battles
Trading
IV Checking
Lucky Egg Spam evolving

2 Likes

Yep. That’s why I stopped doing many of those after a handful of tries. Way too little return on investment, time-wise. The only one of those that I still do is some IV checking.

2 Likes