Shadow shiny/shadow hundo collection?

I would make some changes. We already have a category for shinies: 49. Shinies. Why don’t you expand that table and make it like the Hundos Collector table. Add categories: shiny shadow, shiny legendary, shiny nundo, etc. Make a new table for shadow Pokemon: 54. Shadow Pokemon and there add the remaining categories: shadow, unique shadow, legendary shadow, etc.

1 Like

Good idea, I will try to do so. Give me a little bit of time, we have in this moments 40 degrees of heat, I would like to be all time in the swimming pool…

3 Likes

That’s fair :joy: no judgement for that one

1 Like

Well, let’s see, a new edition of this tables. I’m waiting your comments:

imagen

imagen

imagen

But I have a problem: is there a search-string for Nundos? I mean, not the Zero-Stars, but really 0-0-0

I believe there is, I will try to find it.

Edit: 0hp&0attack&0defense is the search string for nundos.

It’s better, just remove the category Legendary Shiny Shadow from the table 54 because you already have it in table 49 and rename table 54 to Shadow collector.

1 Like

They look pretty good except for my stuff :sweat_smile:

36 Hundo, 7 Purified Hundo, 39 Unique Hundo, 1 nundo

3 Shiny shadow (1 Legendary), 256 Shiny (198 Unique) 236 in shiny dex

13 Shiny legendary, 2 hundo legendary

38 Shadow (11 legendary)

Would you include mythicals in the legendary count?

1 Like

The question about Mythical is complicated… if I add the Mythicals apart I have to do again for all (Mythical, shiny mythical, shadow mythical, mythical hundo, etc). Another table with need from everybody to give the data? On the other hand PoGo gives the data apart, it’s not included in Legendary.

1 Like

Personally im fine with not adding another chart, i was just curious, cause you are right the mythicals arent technically included with the legendaries in Pogo, so i wasnt sure if those ever get counted

I actualize these tables more or less every two three month. So it’s not too hard to do so. The problem is to change or add a table, because I have to animate everybody to cooperate.

I will remain static over these things, as I am not much interested in finding shinies, nor my luck favors me to reward them.

Hence you can proceed wherever you want to, in topics like this which are too tough for an average player !!

:sweat_smile: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Don’t think we are so average, only we play in a different way.
The important is to enjoy what you are doing. When I was level 29 I had a friend in the same street who was in level 40, and very short time after rising the limit he was level 50, because he never had to wait to get the XP.
But this hasn’t drained never my energy to go forward. And after loosing my account in level 49 I pushed my second account which now is in level 43. So, think about it, you can play your style AND go on the other way and win us in other parts of the game.

1 Like

How did you lose your first account?

I jump around the world, and I was not careful enough to avoid the controls of Niantic.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Themed Gyms

This should not be merged with themed gyms, as Shiny Shadow Legendaries can’t enter gyms.

1 Like

Heyyyy, something good has come with all this Grunts in the streets…

A SHANDOOO… (don’t remember if we use this, but so much time has gone since the last time I saw one)

3 Likes

This is a shadow shundo. It was purified on accident but you can check the cp. It was a hu do before purifying.

2 Likes

I would call it it a Purishundo… :joy: :joy: