Shadow shiny/shadow hundo collection?

This topic will probably be merged or something haha, but i just thought about how rare hundos and shiny are, espexially when paired with shadows.

What is your shadow shiny/hundo/nundo collection like?

These are three that ive collected over my time playing

1 Like

We have this colection above, but only for Hundos

imagen

1 Like

It will indeed, we have a Shiny Shadow thread already too. I however do think a Shiny/Hundo Shadow thread in one is better so I’ll probably merge the other one into this one. I need to check if there’s another place for Shadow Hundos though.

I don’t recall even seeing a Shadow-Hundo, let alone catching one…

I’ve caught a couple of Shiny-Shadows; but nothing approaching a ‘collection’.

3 Likes

I barely have anything to show here… but that’s probably because I don’t really like battling all those Grunts.

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I closed off the other one, this one’s the main thread now. I’m not sure if posting Shadow Hundos in this thread works out though because of @bagguille’s Hundo badge table.

Normally I read all threads, and so would see this as well. The problem is the number and my bad memory… (64 years old has his price). The other thread includes the number of the table in the name (43.)

Just throwing this out there really quick, notice how the Apple phone screenshot isnt nearly as clear as the Samsung screenshots… :joy:

Wow, for first time I knew that Shadow-Shiny Pokemon exists !!

:smiling_face_with_tear: :crazy_face: :joy:

Let’s see, what do you want me to do?

The known table 43 has no space for more columns.
As well there are things to discuss, a shiny shadow counts twice, if he is a hundo? Would be as in the Pokedex-Screen, where a three-star-shiny counts as is and in the number of shinies.
And I would need a publication from all of you to get the fresh data…

Shiny shadow hundo is extremely rare so you can count it twice. For example: 15 shadow shinies (1 hundo), 1 shiny shadow hundo.

What about this new format?

imagen

imagen