5 Likes

Q-tip with earwax on it… :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Normal Shroomish…

Shiny Earthstar…

5 Likes

Balloons? Who doesn’t like balloons? :balloon:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Shadow shiny/shadow hundo collection?

Wait I’m confused this is the shiny thread and that Stunky is not shiny. Am I missing something?

Still an epic catch though!

Ouchh!!! What a fault from my side… all my apologies.

I will try to do never more. :pray:

One of the “shiny” Tapus from its long return visit to the T5 raids.

Is that a shiny or an out of place regional? (A local Panpour tries to pass as a visiting Pansage!)

5 Likes

You’re fine! Epic Shadow Hundo! With the amount of epic catches you get you’re bound to mess up here and there. This afternoon’s shiny for me:

(You can see that it already has been berried, I had to go out and back in to get the initial sparkle flash :joy:)

5 Likes

Alternatively, hop in and out of AR mode. You’ll get to see the sparkles again, but won’t have the risk of it despawning!

That said, I used to screen record the encounters by going out of the encounter screen and then return back to it, and I do not recall having anything important despawn ever. In other words, the risk is low, but avoidable if you’re doing it just for the sparkles.

3 Likes

Wild encounter!

4 Likes

Oh, thank you for the tip! I was really worried about going back in—even though the risk factor is low, it’s still makes ya nervous!

Definitely will be doing that from now on.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Very true, and @Jormdeworm’s tip is what made me able to get any sparkled screenshots of shinies. Of course, there is always a risk of fumbling the phone, inadvertently hitting a button, or triggering a random game crash to lose the shiny (but that stuff can happen any time, even if you don’t screw up,

1 Like

Shadow Cacnea - that’s right!?!? :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

4 Likes

What a purrfect shiny! :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

:smiley_cat: :rocket: :sparkles:

5 Likes

IV a dismal 51. But still Shiny Shadow Mewtwo!

3 Likes