[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Number 3, got enough for all Family now.

2 Likes

Was only thinking yesterday it’s been awhile since I’ve caught a 100% at work.
What happens this morning while I’m waiting for a batch of Starch to mix up :roll_eyes:.

Oh my, a second one within 2hrs.

3 Likes

Found out recently the Euro Mappers have bots running around and Map the City I live in along with many others around the world.
We used to have someone that did this locally but our Map hasn’t had Pokémon Scanning in over 3 years. Having taken advantage of this previously for chasing 100’s I didn’t hesitate to sign up to the Euro one.
Went hunting for an hour after work and again for 90mins after dinner. The above is the ones I could drive to in time from my location at the time. Bought back memories of when a few of us in separate cars used to do this every weekend. They were the most fun times playing the game.

4 Likes

Had a serious crack at it last night after finishing work and an early dinner. Should have taken the odometer reading before and after as from 6pm to 1am by the time I got home quite a few Km we’re driven.
End result was 23 100% and some 0% to fill time when there were no reachable 100%’s.
Had the weather change 3 times so it wasn’t a 100% when I got there and 2 that were behind locked gates of industrial business.
All of these are either new to my collection or fillers to complete the whole family line. Some of these I’ve been Trading for years to get. You watch the game give them up now when I Trade them still for the XL Candy.

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Cleanup hundo!

4 Likes

The 2 evolved Litwick were caught as Litwicks. Only the Todg is new to collection.

2 Likes

Had the weather change stuff me up 4 times tonight.

1 Like

Filled in some more gaps to complete Family lines plus some new ones.

Mightyena and Golduck are the 20th and 21st hundos respectively. Mightyena evolved from a wild Poochyena and Golduck from a purified Psyduck which had 13/13/13 IVs.

2 Likes

3 Likes

A shadow of its former self

5 Likes

Must be a fire sale on 100% Shadow Grimer.
Got mine only 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Drip, drip, drip, will eventually fill up the bath… I hope! :grinning:

3 Likes

Was hoping to pick up some Fifi Dogs yesterday after work and/or after dinner. All up got a 90min window. The Map was very thin with 100’s compared to the day before. Only saw 1 Fifi Dog in that time but it was inside a business boundary so not reachable. Only had 1 other thing to go after in range that I didn’t already have the full family for.

Got this with the GoPlus on the way to work this morning. Wish it didn’t as I now have the dilemma of keeping or trashing because it’s a costume.

2 Likes

The big pig was caught as a Lechonk

2 Likes

Wooper is hundo No. 22! Got this from a Raid and was very surprised to see its IVs. This WILL be evolved on December CD.

3 Likes