[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Maybe we have change his name in Robin Hood, or Robin Wood

2 Likes

When you see vultures, you can tell death is nearby… Just hatched this from a red-spotted egg.

5 Likes

I broke the Sudo-curse with this Cutie :smiling_face:

6 Likes

I got wood and don’t know what to do with it?

5 Likes

Now I just need Buttercup and Bubbles for the set :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Nothing fishy about this one…

4 Likes

Relived I got my 100% Timburr after only roughly 250 Timburr Trades and much to my Shock a second only 2 Trades after the first one. I was due as I was fast approaching the 1K Trades mark since last 100%
I’ve got roughly another 800 Timburr to get a third one to complete the Family line.

3 Likes

No Timburrrrr :muscle: hundos for me so far :disappointed:

But… Guzz Lord!!! I wasn’t expecting this…

4 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

New ‘chu…

5 Likes

Wild catch. Not noticed at first.

5 Likes

New ‘chu’s doppelgänger…

3 Likes

Only around 150 Trades shy of 52K Trades and it finally happened.
My first Legendary 100% from a Trade

5 Likes

And a Reshihundo at that… sweet!

I’m glad it’s one that’s relevant/useful.
Now got 2 useful Legendary (Yvetal and Reshy) to dump Rares and XL Rares to get to L50.

We were able to get enough XL candy from raiding before the arbitrary limit was placed on our daily remote raids in the effort to force us to do in-person raids. :rage:

No, the only Pokémon I went crazy on Remotely was Mewtwo2. Everything else is the odd Remote and rest in person Raiding. Which is not many as my window to play is very small Mon-Sat and I tend to stupidly only want to use my Pass on a Non Gold Gym :roll_eyes:
Zek and Reshy have been out 3 times now and life circumstances have gotten in the way of doing many more Raids each time.

Almost skipped doing this Raid as I was in a hurry to get home after work for Brothers Birthday. It’s been a slow grind to Gold this Gym so that helped decide to stop and do it.

4 Likes