[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

I’ve nodded off many times while trading too! :sleeping:

I’ve even fallen asleep while battling and woken up some time later to find the “Good Effort” message sarcastically clapping me! :grin: :zzz:

3 Likes

Amen to that. How cool it would be to have a setting we can use to select shorter animations for trading. And I certainly wouldn’t mind having some sort of bulk-evolution feature.

It would have been more fun if Niantic includes Global Trading System, as this is already present in MSG from very long time.

Bringing this QoL will definitely make people go crazy for trading, and will be more fun for trading with friends who are in our friends list.

2 Likes

Cleared-out my Research stack and found these. A veritable hundo bonanza - though only the fomantis is new to me…

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: 721ish :rofl: to finally get 1.
First Trade of day it came up. Now to try for the other 2 in the family.

5 Likes

Perfectly useless; but nice to get! :100: :smile:

4 Likes

I guess evolved Lopunny can reach exact 1500 CP. Mind using it in Great League then ?

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

No kidding… Thanks. I notice at level 14, a hundo Lopunny is 1498 CP. Not bad. Darn shame this is already level 15…

My alt has a 4-14-15 Diggersby, which at 1499 is an absolute brute at level 47. This would have made a nice complementary mon for my main. Guess I’ll keep looking for that.

1 Like

Hundo hound-of-hell running loose in my back yard…

4 Likes

But it’s good to have its hundo mega

1 Like

I’ll have to give that a try, when an opportunity comes. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

All Axew and Fraxure traded from the kids accts. No second 100% from the last 380 trades.
That makes it 1/1100ish Traded. Very poor result.

I usually don’t get 100% IV Pokemon, but whenever I get, it’s all because of effortless luck :

:laughing: :laughing:

bbaf14026348d49d97939e20a1e343adc9d5e07a_2_269x500

Also sorry to everyone, because I made this post in wrong topic by mistake, and hence deleted it from there

6 Likes

Apparently I got this last week.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Wild catch a few days ago. I was excited thinking it was the final one needed to complete the family line including Bellosm. Turns out I had the whole family covered already.

2 Likes

Hello @Piano1350

:wave: :wave:

Welcome to Pokemon GO Hub Forum !!

1 Like

Its good to be here!

I know some people get annoyed with purified hundos, but i was younger back then :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Good to hear, we’re glad to have you on our forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s good to have a collection of hundos like that. Congrats!

And while I don’t do the purifying thing unless required, I consider a hundo a hundo, whether natural, lucky, or purified.

1 Like