[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Got just one shiny during yesterday’s Fool’s Gold event. But this should make for a nice :100: Gyarados in the not-too-distant future.

3 Likes

:star_struck: :100:

5 Likes

Ayyy, you got one too! Thats going to come in handy for a certain future mega…

1 Like

From a trade with Mrs. c

5 Likes

I’ve been looking for a hundo Krabby for a long time! I know that it’s heavily outpaced by Kyogre now, but I had a vendetta by this point. XD

3 Likes

I don’t see any indication in the ^ post above of whatever caused Arem to want to quit the game (and this site) just 2 days later… :man_shrugging:t2:

Anyhoo, after copious trading of CommDay duffers I finally got my first ever hundo Axew :partying_face:

3 Likes

Like you @celery, I’m keen to know what was the final straw to cause Arem to quit the game.
Nice job on the 100% Axew Trade. I hope I can get at least 1 from the roughly 900 Trades I’m yet to do.
I just completed 500 Galarian Slowpoke Trades in the week(s) before Axew CD for 0 100%. Also got 0 100% from around 300 Ruby Lip Wobberfet :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Reward for winning 5 in GBL. :hugs:

4 Likes

This was a in a bunch of Males that were Traded off the kids accounts. Must have been renamed wrong :man_facepalming:. I didn’t have a 100% cub so it was somewhat still welcome. Still need a Male Lion to complete the Family.

Picked this up from the catch contest reward. Ironically I started Trading these off the Kids accounts in last 2 days :roll_eyes:. Didn’t have any of this family.

3 Likes

Wild catch at work.

3 Likes

I got a second axew hundo from trading and hatched the Iggly from a 2k green egg.

Unbelievably, it’s my first hundo for the entire jiggles-family after over 5000 catches.

3 Likes

Magic mushroom…

3 Likes

Usually 100 is an even number, but here it’s distinctly odd :grin:

4 Likes

350ish Axew Trades so far and 0 100% for me.

Give it up, Kanga, some things are not meant to be :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::cry::upside_down_face:

Anyhoo… :musical_score: little darlin’ here comes the sun… do do do-do… it’s alright… etc.

4 Likes

Now 450ish Axew Trades and no 100%

Make that 550 ish for no 100% now :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Sorry, mon. At least you aren’t trading all those in hopes of one trade turning Shiny… (although this probably feels as tedious and possibly as futile)

Make that 650ish and no 100% Axew now :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Apart from the 2 Legendary Trades done first during a Trade session there’s no way I’m Trading any thing else but Axew atm.
I’ve been caught before by random 100% when deviations are made during target Trading.
I don’t have enough Axew to break my record of near 2500 Trades to get a 100%

1 Like

650!? …oof!?! :face_with_peeking_eye:

…and speaking of oof - I just caught my first ever hundo ungolden boy from a random wild encounter…

2 Likes

Now up to 720ish Axew without that 100% :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I couldn’t get the full 100 in last night . I kept falling asleep while Trading. I really wish the animation was much quicker. When your sleepy each one seems to take forever.

2 Likes