[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Agreed, unless its meta relevant I purify it for the hundo. I purified the Ursaring before Ursaluna was released, couldve been a Beast for raids like mega Aggron and such. Oh well :smiling_face_with_tear: tis a hundo

1 Like

A perfect bouncy lemon bar! :yum:

I was beginning to wonder if I was locked into the 73 to 84 IV range, since the dozens preceding it were profoundly mediocre.

5 Likes

Hello there!

Congratulations, I have yet caught one above 93%

A manual catch while walking some bush tracks Saturday. Completes Family of 100%

A new edition to the 100% collection after around 800-900 Trades.

GoPlus catch while doing a take back Gyms run. No joy as already have family.

1 Like

If I recall correctly, GO Hub is where I learned that a shiny’s a shiny, and hundo’s a hundo, whether we have them already or not.

Congratulations for hitting the triple.
Neither of my brutes has any of them.

5 Likes

What should I evolve this hundo Poliwag into during CD?

3 Likes

A polly-wolly-doodle-all-the-day…

…I’ve said that before haven’t I? :thinking::disappointed:

*edit : just got this from the event Timed Research…

4 Likes

Evolve it into a lucky shiny shadow mewtwo if you can.

Neither Poliwrath nor Politoed is a top attacker; I can’t think of a compelling reason to recommend one, other than a matter of personal taste and preference.

Catch challenge reward very welcome.

4 Likes

My low-level analysis says that Poliwrath with counter will be quite strong and usable in Ultra League, and so-so in Great League, so it should be worthy addition for Ultra League teams.

Whereas Ice Beam Politoed is a trap !! Don’t fell for it. By doing so you will miss out the nuking Potential of Politoed with Blizzard, and Ice Beam will not improve his performance by much.

2 Likes

Hatcherino…

Plus 2 Polywoly from C’Day

5 Likes

Tirtouga is the 19th hundo in my collection. It was caught a few moments ago. I will have to wait to evolve this one, so here’s hoping I can get 41 more candy…

3 Likes

I finally purified my shadow Cacnea to get a hundo

5 Likes

I never realised that hoppip had 4 legs and a tail before… is it meant to be a pig? Or maybe a cat? :thinking:

4 Likes

Field Research came in with another win.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Funny enough I got a hundo Machop from last year’s World Championship event. Congrats on the catch!

2 Likes

Not too shabby!

2 Likes