[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Zzzzzorua! :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

Du-Du-Dunsparce…

Got three of these now - all from Research - perhaps time for Niantic to switch the rewards up…

1 Like

Hoping for shinies of the current event’s feature mons, but even a meta-irrelevant hundo is worth keeping for trophy value. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I haven’t been posting at all as of late, but I am excited to show you my Hundo Catch Cards!

The catch cards are cool, but there’s literally no way to tell they’re hundos unless we just happen to know the CP at a certain level.

Yup. The cards look cool; but as is often the case in life, beauty comes at the expense of practicality.

1 Like

@vorgriff3 Harumph! I’ll have you know that I am both beautiful and handy-around-the-house :rofl:

Edit: just got this…

2 Likes

Two more! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from [Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?:

And now for the two newest hundos:

Mothim and Aggron are the 13th and 14th hundos respectively. Both are wild spawns as noted in the catch cards. Aggron is the only hundo caught on an unforgettable day. It is capable of mega-evolving. Mothim’s use is shallow, But Aggron’s going to come in clutch when Mega Rayquaza drops.

1 Like

Piggly Wiggly

4 Likes

4 Likes

My first hundo Mr. Whippy! :yum:

5 Likes

My 100th hundo! :star_struck: :100:

5 Likes

Faster than I expected. My own region, but hey, I’ll take it.

4 Likes

Kyurem may be less than relevant to the meta; but would make this perfectly meta-irrelevant? :grin:

4 Likes