[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

My first hundo Mr. Whippy! :yum:

5 Likes

My 100th hundo! :star_struck: :100:

5 Likes

Faster than I expected. My own region, but hey, I’ll take it.

4 Likes

Kyurem may be less than relevant to the meta; but would make this perfectly meta-irrelevant? :grin:

4 Likes

We can only hope Black & White are released with some mechanic from regular Kyurem to make use of good ones. As I already have a L40 100% it won’t happen that way as I’m not allowed to have great 100% Legendary. Made plain and obvious by I’ve never got a 100% of the Meta relevant Legendary from Raid or Trade.

1 Like

Indeed! Hopefully Black Kyurem and White Kyurem will be varieties of Kyurem, so all this candy can translate. But the only place I can recall that has something like that is Deoxys; all the others are related by evolution, and it seems quite unlikely that the black and white will be evolutions.

2 Likes

Hatchling

Slight overkill on the Azu hundo-family now possibly…

2 Likes

No wonder I can’t hatch a 100% baby. Your pinching them all :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice surprise while sorting my day’s catch late Tuesday night!

Great disappointment to notice last night that it was gone. That makes it the SECOND Hundachu to vanish from my bag the day after capture. :scream: But at least this one had no future, anyway, since it’s not able to evolve.

1 Like

But have you “any” idea what’s going on in your bag?

Hatched during a Daily Incense. Didn’t check it until after the Incense was done.

EDIT: On New Years Eve:

What a way to end the year:

2 Likes

Par-TAY!!! :100: :piñata::confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

[happy dances like Snoopy.]

First hundo of the year, exclusive move, and completing the hundo set of the Tao Trio? Couldn’t ask for more!

5 Likes

Couldn’t ask for more!

I might have asked for a weather boosted boss, @Arem1771 ; but even your unboosted Reshi is way better than my latest hundo, so I oughta zip it and be thankful for the hundo. Kudos to ya.

2 Likes

Good day

1 Like

3 Likes

As Long John Silver said to the Boatswain’s Daughter… “100% Wood!!”

5 Likes

Ampharos is the 15th hundo in my collection and the first for 2023. It was purified and evolved from a 15/14/13 Shadow Mareep. Its future is bright, because currently, I can power it up to level 40. I previously did not get the chance to do any Mega Amphaors raids last year, so I’m sparking with the hope it will be available this year.

4 Likes

4 Likes