Powered Up Level 50 Pokémon only thanks

When you Mega Evolve a Pokemon, it activates a cooldown timer where you can Mega Evolve it again at a later time without expenditure of energy. If you wish to Mega Evolve early, you have to spend some Mega Energy.

1 Like

I had forgotten about that; thanks for the reminder.

IMG_3341

I wasn’t intending to level this up to 50 just yet, but during CD, I needed to level up a Pokémon 10 times for the ticket quest, and for the GO Battle Day quest, I needed to level another one up 10 times. Since Fairy-types will be needed greatly against Guzzlord this week, I chose this one as it was one of very few Fairy-types I have that could reach level 50 (Gardevoir and Sylveon are already level 50).

3 Likes

4 Likes

So much XL candy O.O

A perfectly badass little fiend.

4 Likes

My favorite Eeveelution.

4 Likes

Now I just need to remember to evolve it during the WORLD CUP FINAL to get brutal swing :expressionless:

2 Likes

Or just use an Elite Charge TM. :confused:

Nothing Messi about it in the end! :grin:

3 Likes

Never expected one of the best Rock type attackers to become the best Fighting type. But there ya go.

4 Likes

I reached 10 million Stardust again, and that means another mass level up! I couldn’t be happier of the timing since it’s New Years Eve where I am.

IMG_3877.PNGIMG_3878.PNG
IMG_3879.PNGIMG_3880.PNG
IMG_3881.PNGIMG_3882.PNG
IMG_3885.PNGIMG_3886.PNG
IMG_3883.PNGIMG_3887.PNG

Keep an eye out for an even bigger post in the Level 40 thread!

Summary

Venusaur
Charizard
Bastoise
Beedrill
Pidgeot
Nidoqueen
Vileplume
Alakazam
Machamp
Slowbro
Gengar
Gyarados
Aerodactyl
Dragonite
Mewtwo
Ampharos
Espeon
Umbreon
Granbull
Scizor
Houndoom
Tyranitar
Sceptile
Blaziken
Swampert
Gardevoir
Aggron
Medicham
Manectric
Altaria
Banette
Glalie
Metagross
Roserade
Lopunny
Garchomp
Abomasnow
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Electivire
Glaceon
Mamoswine
Dialga
Palkia
Darkrai
Serperior
Emboar
Darmanitan (Unovan & Galarian)
Bisharp
Hydreigon
Zekrom
Talonflame
Sylveon
Yveltal
Melmetal

4 Likes

My first 3 level 50 Pokemon that I powered up to get to level 47 :star_struck: :muscle:t2: :top:

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Finally got enough candy XL to power up my best Dragonite to level 50! :partying_face: :top: :100:

3 Likes

What a nice guy!!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

IMG_4120

Ready for Regice.

EDIT: Not using this for Regirock, but it may prove useful against Primal Groudon!

2 Likes

Can’t edit the previous post anymore, so here’s a new round.

IMG_4475IMG_4474

The Vaporeon was for preparation for Primal Groudon as well–turns out I had less ready Water-types than I thought–and the Avalugg is for Rayquaza. Going to grind Rayquaza hardcore if recent leaks are to be believed.