Power up or transfer Ditto?

Its in 2000 and it has no bad attack stat

I dont have that goldeen and i also dont dont like goldeen or seaking i will just power up (almost) every pokemon if its a 98iv

Thats pure heresy, how can you do that without having millions of dust or having Seaking as your favourite Pokemon

Im level 32 so i cant power up that high

And we are in the middle of a stardust event

I accept your personal decision, you will have problems to have enough powder for all 98% you will find.
I have, apart of the 6 100%, 21 with 98%, and I couldnā€™t push them all to level 36, which is my actual max.

But there you are, take the way you like.

And still this whole duscussion is about if poweing up bad 98iv is goodšŸ˜…

Hihihi, thatā€™s what happens with this type of discussionsā€¦:joy:

And my response is: itā€™s neither good, nor bad

Of course you can power up whatever you want, I just dont understand why would you power up anything with near-perfect IVs

Imagine you would like to have a High-CP Rhydon in your fighting team, but the only good you have is a 98% oneā€¦ I would push him.
Yes I know, a Goldeen is not the same. But this way, pushing a 98 is not allways bad.

1 Like

Its not about not 100 IV, its about the Pokemon
I cant imagine powering up a 100% Goldeen simply because its that bad, perfect IVs or not

Oh, I wouldnā€™t do, like you. But I let him do itā€¦ itā€™s his decision, and if heā€™s happy, thatā€™s the only legal reason.

I just want a good nearly perfect mon

And this is more than correctā€¦

I have an 100 Lapras

1 Like

Congrats, I would love to find one

only power up if its a 100 iv ditto

I would say 90+.

1 Like

No, never power up a Ditto
But keep the 100IV one for breeding

Why Not? If you use a level 40 Ditto against a Dragonite level 25, Ditto transforms into a level 40 Dragonite right? Why isnā€™t That good for gym defending?

Most of the time it Will transform into an attacker, but even better.