Post your NEWEST shiny

Just finished another Meltan box - obviously no shinies - then the first thing I click on after is a spinarak which promptly turns into a shitto :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

With PC’s USB reset I could upload from my main the shiny shots from my day off, spent raiding. With the good catches it was almost like having a mini-gofest…

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Green Day

6 Likes

4 Likes

Finally got a Shiny Meltan - and not just one, but two, so that completes the family too.

4 Likes

Still cant get that 100% Cat. Few more Greens to add to the collection.

3 Likes

I got it from TCG Crossover Advanced Collection Challenge! :star_struck: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Fifth one this time around, first one with Psystrike.

4 Likes

Alt landed one more, and Main got a stronger, jumpy one.

5 Likes

It’s wrong but I just can’t get excited about my Shiny Mewtwos as they are junk IV’s I won’t use. Maybe I’m just bitter the game won’t give up a 100% normal one :man_shrugging:t2:

At least I got excited seeing my first ever Green Cat on screen finally!

4 Likes

I would like to give greetings to all winners (specially to the green ones). I have won 1 (one) normal cat, and no green :weary:

5 Likes

Demogorgon

Edit: 2 more on a walk after the end of the TCG crapathon. Bunfluff and Croapunk…

5 Likes

Got a higher CP than all the other greenies last night but it’s only 14atk so sadly won’t be useful :disappointed:.

4 Likes

14-15-15 not useful? More than the map seems a little upside-down down under…

My Main’s 2 latest, by contrast, are even less perfect and probably more unworthy of combat. But they’re still purrrrrrrrty and worth keeping.

4 Likes

First Articuno Raid, AND I OOP–!!

3 Likes

Correct, not useful for me when I have other 98-96 non Shiny with 15atk

3 Likes