Post your NEWEST shiny

Last spawn from the Mystery box! :star_struck: :sparkles: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Did NOT expect this!

2 Likes

My alt got a couple more Groudon in the last 20 raids, and then the final Groudon raid before the boss switched to Mewtwo!

(edit) Got a definite green theme going there… last raid of tonight before going to bed!

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Second Mystery box - second shiny Meltan :star_struck: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Two in a row.

2 Likes

Been raiding Mewtwos, getting a lot of :poop::candy:, but also getting a couple of shinies. :star_struck:

I also raid most of the Timburr I see. This wasn’t boosted; but it was shiny. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hallelujah! :pray: Finally got a shiny from a raid! And it’s Mewtwo! :star_struck: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Golden boy!

5 Likes

I can finally stop complaining…

1 from 902 on shiny meltoid now :hugs:

5 Likes

Still doing Mewtwo raids, wherever I can find them and whenever I can squeeze them into the tiny units of spare time. Lots of Candy XL and a few shinies. :grinning: :partying_face:

And stumbled across this familiar guy in the wild between Mewtwo raids…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Long time over due to get the big blue snoozer.

Chasing that elusive 100% I’ve got these rubbish consolation prizes so far.

4 Likes

Isn’t that Timburr a shundo? If so, huge congrats!

So close! But not quite. (wouldn’t that be CP 754?)

I’ve yet to find any shundo. I dream of someday getting a shshundo (shadow shiny hundo) or shlundo (shiny lucky hundo).

Spent most of this week’s day off raiding, and somehow scored a bunch of shinies.

3 Likes

Hmm from what I see, 751 is indeed a 100% iv at level 20. Maybe try appraising again?

2 Likes

Yowza, you are correct! I could swear I checked it and got 98, I’m pretty sure it was 15-14-15. Thanks for the nudge on that!

(edit: rebooted pc to get it to recognize my phone as a valid USB device and upload my shundo screenshot)

5 Likes

2 shiny Meltan from 1 Mystery box! :star_struck: :sparkles:

4 Likes