Post your NEWEST shiny

Sounds like a 98 with 14 atk and a 98 with 15 atk would make a pretty good team. So close in strength… I bet the difference would be within the margin of error for most of us imperfect players.

Last Mewtwo raid before the ice bird took the Tier-5 stage.

4 Likes

Those that are a bit more battle PVE savvy will know what IV 93/15, 96/15 does more damage than 98/14?

Knowing the potential difference is one thing. Having honed the technique that will produce that difference is another. Most of us are not as precise in motion, timing, and repetition to achieve that on a reliable basis. (And many times my network connection is imperfect enough to have a few taps a minute lost in the noise.) It’s just real-life results almost always fall short of optimal.

3 Likes

That Hitmonlee was the most random extremely appreciated Shiny ever. And that even though I was just submitting a few Pokestops hardly even focussing on Shiny encounters. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

2 Likes

Chinchuff and Rockrou

No need to bother chasing the blue doggy in raids - just hatch one from a purple eggo :grinning:

6 Likes

I’m probably doing more Articuno Raids than I care to admit, but I’m glad to be getting more Shinies of this. It dodged me for literally YEARS before GO Fest last year.

4 Likes

That Mudkip’s expression was exactly mine when this popped up. Even the sparkles decided to stay away.

Just kidding, I always take more Shiny Mudkip. I love this picture, though.

5 Likes

Sunny Funny…

…anybody remember playing PaRappa? :wink:

5 Likes

Green Shield Stamps

5 Likes

:musical_score: In the clearing stands a boxer… :notes:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Your house is on fire and your children are gone

5 Likes

7 Likes

Three of these in the last two days… quit bugging me!

4 Likes

Surprise wild encounter. Definitely trade bait.

3 Likes

Sick of these now…

3 Likes

First shiny on this year’s vacation in Greece! :star_struck: :sparkles: Hopefully, not the only one.

2 Likes