Post Your Latest Catch You’re Happy With

:star_struck:

3 Likes

Is Carbink only available via paid ticket, or was any free research distributed for it ?

You must buy a ticket for Go Fest.

1 Like

No Carbink for me then…….well not until they release to the masses for nothing.

2 Likes

Next year we are bound to get a free special research from which can get Diancie, so Carbink is also possible in between.

1 Like

After more than one year, facing lots of turmoils and disappointments, I managed to get the legendary Pokemon :

via GBL.

As you all can see, I am low Pokeballs, but today my luck was on my side, as I caught this Moltres with critical capture.

It’s IVs :

I am not happy because this is 100% Moltres, but because I got legendary Pokemon from GBL.

Let’s hope for the best !!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

I finally managed to successfully host a raid on Campfire. It was an Yveltal raid and I was alone with my alt account. I used Campfire and within a minute I found 5 players. Inviting them was easy, I just pasted the names in the search field. 4 players appeared in the raid. I got 98%IV Yveltal! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Wow! :star_struck: I’ve been very lucky with the raids recently. This is from my first Primal Groudon raid since it came back.

5 Likes

I just finished up the mission, and got this :

Not perfect, but close to it, i.e 14-15-14 Just like Rayquaza !!

:grin: :smile: :smiley:

5 Likes

From a daily spawn :star_struck:

5 Likes

3 Likes

I now have a Shundo and an 98% Shiny Helioptile :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Not much, IV-wise; but a sweet trophy none the less. :star_struck:

6 Likes

Dang, I gave up on the daily incense after a dozen tries encountered one legendary bird, which dodged my throw and fled. Little sister just got her second encounter and caught both with Master Balls. Doesn’t seem fair to me…

IV is about half of what the Articuno had, though.

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I posted on this forum, but I have two captures that made me very happy and one that hatched from an egg

7 Likes

Not sure why I’m seeing these all of a sudden, after not encountering them for so long. Terrible IV, but wussed out and used a Master Ball, anyway.

4 Likes

I caught two days ago in New York in the wild an Azelf. Wasn’t aware that they are ruunning around.

1 Like

Correct, the Lake trio (Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit) can still spawn in the wild.

1 Like

4 Likes