Post Your Latest Catch You’re Happy With

3 Likes

Game won’t give me that 100% Cat still :rage:

2 Likes

That’s me and Kyogre right now. Still, you were lucky than me for Mewtwo. For EONS I couldn’t get above a 91% Mewtwo. Lucky Trades were mainly abysmal except for one Shiny Mewtwo that was 98% with 14 attack. Thankfully, the Kanto Tour changed my luck.

I was worse with Kyogre up until this last return. 93% was my best. Now I have some 98 and 96% and still no 100% Space Whale either.
No 100% Groudon either for that matter and not a single 96 or 98% on the last return either.
Just for insult the kids act got the Cat I’ve desperately been chasing with 2x 100% (one of each Legacy moves :roll_eyes:) plus 2x 98% doing one fifth the number of Raids :rage::rage:.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you, Sierra!

2 Likes

I managed to finish the main timed challenge and I got a good-IV Rotom! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Last Moltres raid :star_struck:

1 Like

I publish it here, because a “complete Hundo family” of this Pokemon is nearly imposible…

3 Likes

Thanks @kRe

2 Likes

3 Likes

Finally, one I’d be very happy to level up.

2 Likes

Probably one of my best catches ever. Didn’t expect to catch it, especially not considering I completely failed the throw, but it stayed in anyway! :partying_face:

4 Likes

So close to Greatness. Pity the 14 couldn’t have been on one of the other stats.

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh and this one from 2 community days ago

1 Like

Not bad after just a week.

2 Likes

With a golden module?