Pokemon guessing game

Good way of thinking, but those three pokemon are not the one I am thinking about.

Something along those lines

I won’t give another hint right away

:thinking: There are so many types of unpleasant Pokémons to share your house with that it’s hard to narrow it down.

I mean there are bugs, rodents, wild jungle animals, ghosts, cursed things, slimy things, fairytale monsters, giant malevolent beings from another dimension, weird little naked humanoids, things that bite, or want to electrocute you, burn your house down, steal your dreams and mess with your mind, and definitely a lot that don’t know how to use a toilet properly… the list goes on… :rofl:

Plucking one from the air… I’m going guess Rotom because the last thing I need is possessed electrical equipment.

1 Like

There was a saying in germany: …as an elephant in a shop of porcelane…

Maybe you are looking for a Domphant?

No.

Also no

Ok, second hint: it is based on a real world animal, and it is realistic that you have had at least one in your house during your life.

Well it would be a something like a mouse in that case. Pikachu?

Durant

Both a no. But it’s getting close

Slugma?

It still must be a mouse. I’m going with Ariados

Ariados is ain’t no mouse

Next hint:

The name is similar to one part of the name of a song on Eurovision 2008

(Looks :eyes: up Eurovision 2008)

Well a song called “Believe” won that year… so maybe it’s Combee? :man_shrugging:t2:

Also Mouse Spiders are a thing.
I frequently get this species in my house…

1 Like

I’ve never seen mouse spiders. Didn’t know they were a thing.

No, it’s not combee

Joltik?

Rattata? Song: Missä miehet ratsastaa by Teräsbetoni from Finland
Fun fact: The Eurovision Song Contest 2008 was the 53rd edition of the Eurovision Song Contest. It took place in Belgrade, Serbia, following the country’s victory at the 2007 contest with the song “Molitva” by Marija Šerifović.

2 Likes

That’s the one!

1 Like

Explanation:
FEAR stands for
(Level 1)
Focus Sash
Endeavor
(Quick) Attack
Rattata

https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Appendix:F.E.A.R.
There needs to be one extra dot in the URL but the link doesn’t include the dot. So add that when typing it in your search bar

1 Like

My turn!
This Pokemon is weird.

2 Likes