Niantic infographics

Normally when I go shopping to buy shoes, I have give more money away, but…

1 Like

Lesser the spending, lower the quality of product !!

:grin:

That Carbink shoes reminds of Adidas Cloudfoam series, a little bit…

1 Like

Blaze New Trails infographic. Topic is coming later today. I’ll add the currently known details regarding the Routes feature as well.

4 Likes

1st.
FINALLY zygarde is coming, this is easily my favorite pokemon and im excited to see how they’ll work it!

2nd.
Already have 4 shiny yungoos, so its a bit redundant haha

1 Like

Niantic published an article about it, I’ll summarize it and add it to the topic I’m making. I think I’ll have it done in an hour or two.

Edit: you can already read it here.

The new topic regarding the Blaze New Trails Event is now live! The thread includes information not shared in the official infographic or the blog post made by Niantic (I highlighted it). I also included the Special Research this time. I must admit I was kinda lazy so I just took an infographic from the internet.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome. Hope you like it.

Glittering Garden infographic.

2 Likes

I think that the fact we need to : Explore your Local Park has limitations which Niantic didn’t shared.

They want us to explore only those parks where there are Gyms or Pokestops. So it will be unnecessary from our side that we were exploring those local parks which are not in Niantic’s database.
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

PS : Do they want us to explore National Parks ? As much as I had seen, only National Parks are big enough which can be explored, whereas all kid parks can be gazed with just one view !!

There’s IT Park in our city, what if I go there to explore !!

:man_police_officer: :man_police_officer: :man_police_officer:

Information Technology Park? is that near Human Resources Park? :upside_down_face:

Not that much, but within 3km radius, there is lakeside area which is developed somewhat like a park !!

Though, all these locations are about 8-9km away from my location.

:joy:

August Content Update infographic.

Noxious Swamp is likely a Poison-/Water-type event and will release Shiny Skrelp globally is what I assume.

2 Likes

I’d grieve over the raids between now and GO Fest weekend, except they give me a few weeks of rest and time to sort bags, stock up on supplies for the fest, and plan how best to spend the two big days. :thinking:

Finally I will be able to get enough Primal Energies for Primal Groudon !!

So my plan will be to get one each of Xerneas, Yveltal, Mega Salamence and of course, Mega Rayquaza !!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

@Jormdeworm do you have a website link for this?

I do not, I steal the infographics from Naintic’s social media accounts. You might succeed on Twitter (not sure because I don’t use Twitter and Elon Musk blocked access to outsiders, I assume you can find the infographics on Twitter though because Niantic shares mostly everything there).

:ninja: :zombie: :man_police_officer:

3 Likes

Hooo, wait, I’m not the Pokémon, don’t catch me please! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Okay then, you are freed from our investigation.
:oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car:

Be aware that the department had recently granted bail to Arlo, Cliff and Sierra. If you see them, then do not forget to thrash them !!
:joy:

2 Likes