Niantic infographics

We will not get them, as Classic CDs are exact rerun of old Community Days, so the bonuses might be the same like the previous runs.

All new community days post reduction of time to 3hr from 6hr has 2x candy bonus, so Vikavolt CD will definitely have 2x catch candy.

September Content Update infographic. I can barely read anything but looks interesting.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m able to read most of it, and much of what I can read looks good, although it sems there won’t be any time for 2x transfer candy in Sept. Helpful to know early, to make accommodations for keeping more than usual for pending transfers.

I am happy to see Celesteela available for Northern Hemisphere. I hope that I manage to get few of the good Celesteela.

Vikavolt CD is there, but Niantic is not showing it in CD list, but they had disclosed Showcase Pokemon during the day of event, and are hoping that they will surprise the people with their announcement in future !!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah they kinda just leaked Grubbin CD themselves with this.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

September Community Day infographic. What a surprise.

3 Likes

They had not given relaxation on evolution method of Chargabug into Vikavolt ?

If not then then getting Vikavolt will be 50-50 for me, as it will depend on whether I am going to city area or not…

1 Like

A Paldean Adventure infographic. Better late than never I guess…

2 Likes

It helped me just now. I haven’t know that the female Oinkologne is different.

Apart that I’m still searching a shiny version of Lechonk.

No they hadn’t. We need to use Lure Module to evolve Charjabug.
:sleepy: :cry: :sob:

Psychic Spectacular infographic.

1 Like

This event will be my chance to get Mega Gardivor as life circumstances did not allow me to do any Raids last time.
Only Raikou interests me with the T5 and Unown S as I don’t have that one.

1 Like

Nothing good here, so complete skip…

Azurill Hatch Day infographic.

Out to Play infographic.

1 Like

October Content Update infographic.

Yes, they leaked the Community Day themselves. Shadow Moltres being listed as not available in Shiny is probably a mistake and Shiny Phantump is probably also coming despite this infographic stating it won’t.

1 Like

And those question marks might be related to release of new Paldean Pokemon, which may be Arboliva line considering Harvest Festival date in the infographic and Houndstone considering the leaks and month of October, as we will be celebrating Diwali in November, therefore Festival of Lights event should take place around that time only, so Tadbulb will not be in October.

October Community Day infographic.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to this one.
Hopefully get or Trade my first 100%.

2 Likes

Very nice surprise !!
No one had expected this to happen…

I will try to get my first Conkeldurr, most probably for GL and UL. I would have thought for ML if he was provided with Cross Chop instead of Brutal Swing !!

Edit : I checked the Conkeldurr’s moveset as per Scarlet/Violet, and there he cannot learn any cheap fighting type move which is available in Pokemon GO, with exception of Brick Break, SuperPower, Drain Punch and Close Combat…

So I guess he might need to feel contained with Brutal Swing !
:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like