Niantic infographics

Azurill Hatch Day infographic.

Out to Play infographic.

1 Like

October Content Update infographic.

Yes, they leaked the Community Day themselves. Shadow Moltres being listed as not available in Shiny is probably a mistake and Shiny Phantump is probably also coming despite this infographic stating it won’t.

1 Like

And those question marks might be related to release of new Paldean Pokemon, which may be Arboliva line considering Harvest Festival date in the infographic and Houndstone considering the leaks and month of October, as we will be celebrating Diwali in November, therefore Festival of Lights event should take place around that time only, so Tadbulb will not be in October.

October Community Day infographic.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to this one.
Hopefully get or Trade my first 100%.

2 Likes

Very nice surprise !!
No one had expected this to happen…

I will try to get my first Conkeldurr, most probably for GL and UL. I would have thought for ML if he was provided with Cross Chop instead of Brutal Swing !!

Edit : I checked the Conkeldurr’s moveset as per Scarlet/Violet, and there he cannot learn any cheap fighting type move which is available in Pokemon GO, with exception of Brick Break, SuperPower, Drain Punch and Close Combat…

So I guess he might need to feel contained with Brutal Swing !
:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t expect it either.
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

1 Like

The Timburr line has been a favorite of mine since its debut, to the point where I have multiple Level 40 Conkeldurrs (using Rare Candy that I normally reserve for Legendaries).

A CD gives me hope that I can amass enough Timburr Candy to push a couple of them up to 50. A maxed shundo is my distant hope; but sometimes we have reason for hopes that distant.

I knew it was coming before GO Fest, otherwise I definitely would’ve chased this one during GO Fest for sure.

Detective Pikachu Returns infographic.

3 Likes

I am quite confused with this event.
:sweat_smile: :thinking:

I don’t know what Niantic wants the players to provide via this event, as there is no good spawns apart from Falinks, and that too to some extent, given that people will get even better Conkeldurr later this month.

To me it seems to be the launch of detective pose, which one has to purchase via coins !!

Harvest Festival infographic.

2 Likes

Incense Day: Skorupi infographic.

Día de Muertos 2023 infographic.

Pokémon GO Halloween 2023 Part 1 infographic.

Pokémon GO Halloween 2023 Part 2 infographic.

Halloween Takeover infographic.

November 2023 Community Day infographic.

2 Likes

November Content Update infographic.

2 Likes

Festival of Lights infographic. Looks like the Shiny Morelull/Tadbulb release leaks were correct again!

Raid Day is rumored to be Mega Garchomp.

2 Likes

Fashion Week 2023 infographic.

1 Like

I have two words to respond:

Thanks.
Ew.

More loathsome costumes.
Hopefully there’s normal hundos to go for still.

If they were worth much. They cannot evolve so the only Hundo I really care about is the Dragonite.

I’m not really sure what to do with this thread anymore as Niantic’s infographics have become terrible. They keep splitting the details into multiple posts and still somehow make them unclear half of the time.

I guess I might change my source to The Poke GO Hunter, who also creates all the infographics for GO Hub, if people are still interested in them.

1 Like