News on the Forum

Great. So far the topic also rolled in conversations about the event so it worked out as I hoped it would. Will make a similar thread for Adventure Week on Sunday however I’ll close it off until the event is about to go live. Next two weeks I won’t be online too often so I’ll do this one early.

1 Like

I can post the Special Researches/Timed Researches as well once the rewards are known. Thanks for the advice :+1:

1 Like

I will also add the Pokémon Showcases to the format for each event.

2 Likes

Nice vision. God bless the efforts to make any of that a reality. :pray:

4 Likes

Topic has been made, however I made it so it’s not yet visible to the audience (I think @bagguille is able to see it already though). As we still have 11 days before the event starts, I figured it would be too early to have it already be posted when even the Catching Some Z’s event is still going on in certain regions and also this gives me more time to finetune it in the meanwhile. The topic is scheduled to open July 23rd and will be ready for conversation and include all details so far known (including those not listed in the infographic!).

2 Likes

Love your work @Jormdeworm :clap::clap:

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lets talk - (anything)

This topic will be closed until new changes to the forum are made. Hopefully we can manage to get ourselves a new Admin soon, I’ll try to reach out to apavlinovic once all plans are settled again.

@everyone About this. @bagguille and I have worked out our vision of the forum and we are now trying to reach out to @apavlinovic with the question if he’s willing to grant a new Admin. Keep in mind he has every right to deny our request and we will respect his choice if so. However, if we do succeed we’ll make sure to get rid of the forum’s ongoing issues, including the flooding notification tab and the limited picture sizes. Once everything necessary is settled we’ll also look at future plans/projects/ideas.

Personally, I look forward to making this forum great again, or at least as much as we can. I hope the issues will be solved this month, but contacting Zeroghan will be difficult as he no longer seems to be receiving notifications from tagging his name, and GO Hub no longer appears to have comments in which I can reach out to him, so I’ll have to find a different way.

Thanks everyone for their understanding and patience. Any questions will be answered for so long we know the answer.

5 Likes

I thank you both; may God bless all.

2 Likes

That’s to great to here from your side. I am fortunate to be on this forum, because of which I am able to learn many life skills which are important for an ideal person.

Thanks @Jormdeworm , @bagguille , @vorgriff3 for providing your valuable insights !!

PS : Since I like ideals more than truth, so will Zekrom show himself up to me ?
:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Last time Zekrom was seen, he was annoying all of our forum users by being a slightly different color than usual, hence many of us never knew if he was Shiny or not. As a result, our staff team had to ban Zekrom from the forum. Therefore, Zekrom will no longer be showing up on here.

1 Like

Update: I sent an email to GO Hub and he has now sent me a personal email back. I have now replied back with an email stating the entire situation going on, but he has not yet replied. If I know more, I’ll send in another update on here.

3 Likes

Seems really good

1 Like

Hi all,

The forum has been updated to the latest version.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hallelujah! :partying_face: :tada: :fireworks:

2 Likes

Fixing email not sending now

2 Likes

Thanks!

I will check if the maximum size limit, notification tab floods and consecutive posts blocks (3 issues we’ve been having for a while) still exist. Possibly the update got rid of them.

Update:

From what it looks like the notification tab is still flooded. Maximum file size limit issue still persists too. Can’t say anything about the consecutive post blocks because apparently this doesn’t work for moderators.

If anyone wants to check if the consecutive post block still works, that would be highly appreciated. We should hopefully be able to get rid of the other two mentioned issues.

1 Like

Very nice and refreshing looks !!
:smiley: :smiley:

And everything is looking clean, well-organized and polished.

Great Work !!
:+1: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like