Mew CP a little disappointing

Anyone else completed special research and got Mew? I was dissapointed with the CP… this was after using 23 Mew candy too…

2 Likes

I AM. Like i said about many other pokemon idc bout stats. The CP on it is ugly low making me not want to use it.

Poor Mew low af pointless almost. Very disappointed. My cousin doesnt even want Mew cause it’s CP is low af. He actually quit cause it’s pretty pointless to put the effort unless you want Mew.

2 Likes

Honestly it’s more for people like me who want a completed Pokédex. If you care more about it’s cp level it may not be worth it to put in all that work to get it

3 Likes

I couldn’t care less what it’s CP is, IT’S MEW!!! Use rare candy to power it up if you want.

16 Likes

Cp means nothing

15 Likes

aw yeah, i think that’s definitely a bit disappointing… rare candies, here we go!

2 Likes

Who cares about CP, its attack isnt high enough to compensate for the lack of STAB

1 Like

I’m more of a collector that just wants to fill his pokedex…im not too precious on cp i just would have expected it to be a bit higher considering its Mew… still happy ive got it.

2 Likes

Just a weak trophy.

1 Like

Why should you want a high CP Mew? CP is only useful for gyms, but you can’t put Mew in a gym so idc much about Mew’s stats. I see Mew more as a collector’s item.

1 Like

Cause some people like strong high CP. They would use it to fight in Gyms. Can’t do that since it useless.

2 Likes

Agree. But still a trophy worth having :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best trophy atm, dont get me wrong. I just like my Mewtwo a little more cause i use it. But rather look at Mew float around.

2 Likes

It’s pretty good actually, due to it’s versatility in terms of movesets

1 Like

IT’S MEW!!!
I wouldn’t complain about it, it is a trophy and an enormous accomplishment. Be happy that you have it! I don’t yet.

4 Likes

I’ve been saving all my TMs until I get Mew.

1 Like

exactly,if you want it to be a higher cp, use rare candys and power it up

2 Likes

Thats not what i ment.
I just mean, cp means nothing, nothing is calculated on cp, its just a value to tell a little bit how strong that pokemon is

3 Likes

ok your right there

1 Like

mew is more of a trophy pokemon you wouldn’t battle with it but if you want to waste your rare candies go for it

1 Like