2 Likes

12 likes on this and I will show a picture of my dog

3 Likes

Here is my dog getting attacked by Gigan and Mechagodzilla

3 Likes

Why Cherrim is quite decent in the Great League:
Somewhat common in the wild.
Can be at exactly 1500 CP.
Has Access to Bullet Seed and Razor Leaf as fast moves.
Has access to Solar Beam, Dazzling Gleam, and Hyper Beam as charged moves.
Two Different form you can choose from.
It takes 9.51 Seconds to charged up from no energy to 80 energy (enough for Hyper and Solar Beam’s), taking 8 Bullet Seed attacks.

Try it out, it might be useful

3 Likes

:trophy:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Last night I resqued a young duck that got stuck at one of my worksites. It’s in my showercabin making a mess :man_facepalming:

I’ll bring to a bird shelter later today.

6 Likes

They need a lot of water when they’re babies and they love to eat peas

3 Likes

And do not feed it bread baby chickens and ducks get constipated from bread

2 Likes

Maybe if it is the only they eat. But don’t no how long this little one couldn’t eat so had to give him something to get it trough the night. It actually is more alert than last night. It hadden’t got much left in it.

The biggest reason you shouldn’t feed duck is not constipation. If you feed them males don’t need to look for food and in spring keep on going for the females. It causes extra traffic victims and drowning.

Feeding in the winter is not so bad if there is noting to eat, but as long as there is open water that ain’t to deep or there are greens and grasses around they can get food.

2 Likes

The good is you have rescued it, anything else is secondary. If your biologist you have given what it really needs, but much more important is it still lives. I don’t think you have much chances to rescue another one…

2 Likes

I know what it needs. :nerd_face: Did an animal study. And I had 4 orphan baby ducks raised a few years ago. (Shelters where overloaded due to bacterial toxins in the water)

But didn’t want to wake up every around the petting zoo. And for the night just water and bread were sufficient to get it through the night. He/she is checked out and now with little ducks of approximately it’s age.

It was kind grumpy this morning. Hissing at me. Way better than last night.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, birthday boy.

3 Likes

With streaky random number generators being a recent topic here, it seems timely to get slammed by one. Over six TMs used this morning (lost count after 5). Every one of them having multiple options for the new move. Every single one of them got the worst possible new move.

Although I can recall a recent time of using multiple TMs and getting the best possible outcome every time, having the opposite occur (like this morning) somehow makes that memory seem less real.

:frowning_smirk_with_eyeroll:

Then again, maybe those winning streaks were based on TMs with the only possible new move being better than the current one…

4 Likes

Was watching YouTube pokemaster Holly give gohub shout out.

4 Likes

It’s pretty quiet on the forum lately. :leaves::desert::spider_web::cricket::sleeping:

3 Likes

I know right

2 Likes

They are worried about when we start
TEAM ROCKET WEEK!!!

2 Likes

I know Is going to be interesting

1 Like