Lets talk - (anything)

Glad to see the updates, @Cup. Thanks.

The silkie looks downright soft. (To which I probably deserve to get “Duh, that’s why they’re called silkies, right?”)

1 Like

Lol yea but she mean as hell

1 Like

8 more days…

3 Likes

@iLikeCastform whats new

I AM GRADUATING GRADE 7 IN TWO WEEKS
(here where I live elementary schools are K-7, high school is 8-12)

2 Likes

Right on so you a freshmen now

No, we get that in high school, I think it goes 8 is sophomore, freshman is 9, and 12 is senior here in Canada (I dunno what 10 and 11 are known as)

1 Like

Ill be graduating “4 VWO” on a fee weeks lol
That is comparable with 10th or 11th (age-wise)

2 Likes

Well congrats to both of y’all

1 Like

@Jaxxon8 is going into 6th grade

2 Likes

Check on his go his go hub forum account. See how many notifications he has

1 Like

I don’t know how to do that.

1 Like

None

Congrats to @5GodLink and other Toronto fans here for their team’s first ever NBA title.

Their team was better than ours this year, and not losing Durant and Thompson to season-ending injuries would probably not have made much difference in the ultimate outcome.

4 Likes

Canada won an NBA title! I used to be a Washington Bullets fan. Don’t really care about Wizards though.

1 Like

Go Washington!
Bullets and Redskins.
Bullets and Redskins.
Bullets and Redskins. Rah!

(Ok, ok… a nod of respect to the Caps and Nats, too.)

1 Like

I’m a Redskins fan, but I still follow Ravens. My Dad was a Colts season ticket holder before they abandoned ship to Indy. I’m an Orioles fan. Went to Camden Yards all the time in High School when it first opened up. I still look at Nationals as they are the Expos. But yes, I’m a diehard Capitals fan and stuck through all the playoff heartaches last 30 years.

2 Likes

Still can’t believe it! Im telling you i woke up feeling different.Canada feels different now! :joy::trophy:

2 Likes

Like Ike in South Park? :rofl:

Our Fun Day teams at school are Blue, Yellow Red(my team), and Green. The red teams name is the Raptors, and or Cheer is a parody of Old Town Road

3 Likes