Lets talk - (anything)

Well, @Branebs and @Jormdeworm have actualized their data in the Badge-Tables.

What do you all think about a new publication of this tables on 1th of september?

2 Likes

Seeing this post might raise hopes among those players who are still hoping for a fix. The post really only reminds us that other players want it fixed, but I see no reason to expect Niantic to change their minds about it. (They apparently think the expected cost of finding a fix outweigh the expected benefits.)

Thanks to an invitation (I think it was Danea69), now I have a quite good Zacian.

2 Likes

So I went to the Greenwich Meridian line today - which, Iā€™m sure youā€™re all aware, is the dividing line for East/West PokĆ©mon spawnsā€¦
ā€¦and look what I saw!

Pfft! :grin:

5 Likes

This same Greenwich Longitude pass as well here in Spain in Denia where I am in Summer.
And the week when this Pokemon first spawned I had them both on the same screen, but without knowing that they were regionals, so I donā€™t captured the screen.

4 Likes

Coolā€¦ we got this game-start alert: ā€œPokĆ©mon GO Fest 2022: Finale event details revealed ā€“ Ultra Beasts, Sky Forme Shaymin, and much, much, more!ā€

I clicked, eager to know more details. And the ENTIRE text only repeats the event dates and a reminder that players who played the GO Fest in June already have tickets. Not even a link to their Blog page, with the promised details. And even this ā€œannouncementā€ doesnā€™t show up on the PokemonGO Live web page. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The event sounds eminently worthwhile in its announcement; but if this is what they mean by event details and ā€œmuch, much, moreā€, Iā€™m already bracing for the event, itself, to fall short of delivering on its promise, tooā€¦

EDIT: Nevertheless, I appreciate the post showing upcoming Community Day dates. Advance notice like that may be enough to avoid schedule conflicts.

1 Like

Iā€™d forgotten about the second rip-off stage of that ticket. For me stage 1 was a massive disappointment so Iā€™m not getting any excitement for whatā€™s coming as Iā€™ve had enough of their over hyped fleecing of my $.
Not even sure if Iā€™m free to play at this stage as I no longer plan stuff around their events anymore. You get that when you feel cheated and your times been wasted.

No way to enter my app in this moments, 4 hours now, and nothing.

Yeah, wellā€¦

Summary

1 Like

Some are easily pleased.
Guess Iā€™m not that invested in the whole PokĆ©mon story :man_shrugging:t2:

Iā€™m taking an enforced break at the moment as a virus has laid me low. :hot_face::cold_face::nauseated_face:
Itā€™s the first time in over three years I havenā€™t spun a daily Pokestop.
Hopefully Iā€™ll be up and raring to go in time for Inkay Research Day on Saturday :crossed_fingers:

Iā€™m still getting over a nasty throat infection that had me laid up all last week. Managed to do my daily spins still.
I felt heaps better when I had my turn with Covid than what I did last week.

Just updated all my statsā€¦ couldnā€™t find threads for numbers 40, 41, 45 and 46 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Some were duplicate topics.
I found #40 and #41

1 Like

Ahhā€¦ thanks @Branebs :+1:

Wellā€¦ if youā€™re listening @bagguilleā€¦
40. Iā€™m level 50
41. I have 95 ā€˜Goldedā€™ gyms

1 Like

Yeah, I hear youā€¦ :slight_smile:
The tables 45 and 46 are only informational lists for me about existing Special Badges as

2 Likes

Here are my special badges @bagguille

2 Likes

:joy: I always form the bottom of the list do I not.