Lets talk - (anything)

Community Note: Pokémon can now be found in more places around the world

Update 8/25/2020: As the world changes in real time, so do the locations where Pokémon can appear around you. Locations where Pokémon can be found could change as often as every month, reflecting efforts by Trainers to explore the world around them and interact with the world of Pokémon GO.

Niantic confirmed new spawn points

1 Like

@bagguille open my gift

1 Like

Just got three Evolution Items from one Stop spin. I don’t even think I had ever gotten two at the same spin before😅.

6 Likes

It’s open now… do you want to try to get Lucky Friendship?

I have to tell you that I have bad luck in this, until now I have only ONE Lucky Friend :scream:

1 Like

I only have 2

We will be lucky friends one day then you can let me stay at your house when I go to your country on vacation because we friends right

2 Likes

In any case we would have to discuss this with my wife, really don’t know what she would say… :thinking:

4 Likes

It would be cool if you guys could trade

4 Likes

Right on let me know I do know how to cook so I can help lol

3 Likes

Hello everyone

In the next few weeks you van expect to see less of me posting. School has restarted again, and it’s my final year before going to uni. I’ll stay at least a “lurker”, but I’ll try and find better times for me to go here. Yes I’ll check up every day, but I don’t always have something to post. I think I’ll be more active again in about a week.

Hope you all are doing great, and I’ll see all your messages tomorrow morning!

2 Likes

@Cup you should visit my country as well whenever you are lucky friends with me and @MrHeineken88 xD

Although I’d recommend going to a hotel, there are plenty in The Hague and Delft.

3 Likes

Right on man and good luck with school bud

1 Like

Sup, folks? Just stopping in to say hi.

2 Likes

Sup man not much just trying to stay dry

1 Like

Opposite here. It’s been 100-110 degrees for days and now … SoCal is on fire. Yet again.

1 Like

We had 3 weeks of real summer. The rest was just between wet and stormy and ok for a beach walk without a jacket…

1 Like

I lured the stop by me and incensed both accounts, catching Houndour continuously for the whole hour.

I caught 163 Houndour, and I still don’t have a shiny one.

That was one thoroughly craptastic event. :face_vomiting:

And after evaluating the catch – zero were even worth keeping. What a steaming pile. :poop:

1 Like

isn’t this a weekly repetition with spotlight hours?

Spotlight is just boosted spawns, not boosted shiny rates. With the average 1 in 450 chance, you’ll need multiple accounts at once to statistically get just 1. Also, double catch candy, for houndour, who cares?

2 Likes

Yeah, I caught a bunch of Houndoors yesterday while walking my dogs. No Shinys

1 Like

Of course, every rate in the game is arbitrary and at Niantic’s discretion. But would 1 in 100 be too much to ask for a spotlight event? A sort of happy medium between that ridiculous rarity and the ridiculous frequency of community day.

At least they didn’t make us burn a raid pass for every shiny check, the way it was with Unown during the Ultra event. The way things are, though, I might as well be resigned to never getting shiny for at least half of the species that have shinies.