Lets talk - (anything)

Have you checked that after you close the game while being online, what do your friends see you from their friend list, online or offline?

1 Like

My 2 accts are best friends, and I used them to check each other.

3 Likes

So whatā€™s going on with all the spam in the Q&A section

Dunno what you exactly mean. But we could do a q&a topic though

1 Like

Does ā€œQ&A sectionā€ refer to the Help Desk?

1 Like

I thought he was referring to the Perfect PokƩmon topic, but that apparently that was an hour later.

1 Like

Q&A = Question & Answer

2 Likes

How yall been

1 Like

Think in any moment you are in a forum internationalā€¦
Next time tell me in german, because I need the same time to understand you, as if I interprete what you want to say.

2 Likes

Ich hatte mich gefragt, ob er das Thema ā€œAntwort und Umfrage gebenā€ meinte.

(A free translation of ā€œI had wondered whether he meant ā€˜the answer and make pollā€™ topicā€)

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe because I am not a native english speaker, it was easier to understand

3 Likes

Well, @bagguille, I think youā€™re doing a great job!

(Since I am very bad at German even though it resembles Dutch, Iā€™ll do another message in french)

Alors, @bagguille, jā€™ai lā€™air de que vous faites votre mieux)

3 Likes

Ah, warum sprechst du kein Deutsch? :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks to @rpolera for the raid invites. By the time they get halfway across the world to me, the raid has already begun, though. So far Iā€™ve wound up not joining any; but please donā€™t think itā€™s because Iā€™m not interested or donā€™t appreciate the invitesā€¦

Most likely itā€™s not the transit time that eats up the countdown, but the overhead used to scroll through the friends list to locate and select each invitee. My phone always scrolls the list either way too far or not nearly far enough.

1 Like

I noticed new spawn points at my house! :star_struck: Also spawns in the wild outside the events are better than before. I found Cranidos, Shieldon, Blitzle, Roggenrola, Rhyhorn, Machop (not common spawns here).

4 Likes

Same! I have noticed three (new) spawnpoints besides the covid-spawnpoints at my house now. Hopefully the covid-spawnpoints will also stay. At least I wonā€™t be back to zero spawnpoints after covid anymore.

About the second part, I have also noticed better spawns outside events. I have already shared a bunch in the ā€œWhat spawnedā€ topic, but today, I randomly found a whole lot of Sableye, Hippopotas, Drifloon, Cyndaquil and also Alomomola/Dratini/Lanturn/Wartortle/Exeggcute/Dunsprarce/Dwebble/Archen/Sandshrew/Gible/Bedum/Solosis/Baltoy/Durant/Solrock/Larvitar/Sneasel/Charmander/Duskull/maybe a bunch Iā€™ve forgotten (all definitely not common, espescially not with all the events going on currently). Also an insane amount of Flying types, Water types, Grass types and Normal Castform. Iā€™ve seen quite almost all Water types QUITE a lot (I wouldnā€™t be surprised if I encountered over hundred Horsea today). Saw Wingull/Mudkip/Clamperl/Totodile/Staryu/Corphish/Barboach/Omanyte/Alomomola/Chinchou/Horsea/Slowpoke/Shellos/Squirtle/Oshawott/Finneon/Remoraid/Shellder/Seel/Qwilfish/Psyduck/Dewgong/Rainy Castform/probably a bunch more, and most of them spawned quite a lot. No single Kabuto, which is strange is thereā€™s always a big amount of Kabuto there were I were today. From the Flying types, I kept seeing Drifloon/Natu/Murkrow/Pidgey/Hoothoot/Starly/Pidove/Scyther/Spearow. Also an Archen from an Incense. Iā€™m not listing all the Grass types I can still remember. Then I can as well just write down everything I saw today.

Interestingly though, I only found three Kantonian Rattata and one Alolan Rattata.

Long story short, as I have already said earlier, there are too many events going on and most of them are not even that great as well (Why was the Unova week a bonus event? It rather felt like we did something wrong instead of good). Iā€™m glad that thereā€™s finally no event upcoming and Iā€™m making sure I can go out for a walk as much as possible for the rest of this month (Please say Niantic has shared everything thatā€™s coming this month!). Now with the increased spawn points, the non-event spawns might be even more fun. Today, I might have walked more than during all three ā€œBonus Eventsā€ combined, as I find the events becoming boring as itā€™s always more or less the same, and today I encountered a lot of different PokĆ©mon and that made it way more fun to hunt.

Honestly, events would be better if we could get the event spawns besides the normal spawns.

3 Likes

You sure have a GREAT variety of spawns around you.

3 Likes

More variety than any I have seen ever here.

3 Likes

You must live in or next to a zoo

3 Likes

I do encounter a lot of different PokƩmon a day indeed. I can try making a full list some time.

2 Likes