Lets talk - (anything)

Just looked it up on the interwebs.
Zorua: male = 87.5%, female = 12.5%

*Edit: finally got a female - 10th attempt :partying_face:

2 Likes

A try… after catching some Zorua I had the idea to put one of them as Buddy.

The hope is that now they appear exactly as this, as a Zorua.

Tomorrow I will tell if it works.

Haha, not necesary to wait, it works.

Based on what I read it will spawn normal Zorua and won’t have a transform animation but it is for sure worth a try.

Goodbye @NotanotherKangaskhan ! You will be missed

I wish you the best

Notice how the leaves of autumn, added as part of this Halloween event, seem to be coming from the sky, like rain or snow… I guess those are coming from REALLY tall trees.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Niantic infographics

I kind of thought the matter of a new Pokémon that seems like it should be a shiny but isn’t, and whether it has a shiny, was relevant to that thread. Sorry to have missed direct relevance and hit only tangential relationship, instead. I’ll try to aim more precisely.

1 Like

It’s all good, I was just confused in which thread I even was in so I thought I’d fix it. Your first post was also okay but I thought I’d move it entirely to make sure it wouldn’t whirl off into a big conversation in the shiny thread.

1 Like

If anyone is willing to help me with likes on a stop please let me know. It is currently selected to be the next stop according to how it should go, but after the fiasco I just posted in the Wayfarer thread everything is possible so I want to maximalize my chances as soon as possible.

I will help you.

I’ll send you the gift. I may have already sent it to you but there’s a second picture on it now.

Sent it, thanks! Now let’s pray it works…

Saw the likes @Branebs. Thanks a lot.

I gave it a like.

1 Like

https://www.thegamer.com/75-year-old-father-jailed-for-assaulting-a-man-over-pokemon-go-gym/

I’m not actively playing the game atm and all of a sudden the Campfire icon appears on my game. Haven’t even opened it yet in 5 days since appearing.

1 Like

Maybe somebody has invited you? Seems this is the only way atm to enter Campfire.
In my game it still doesn’t appear.

"However, people did mention they were fond of the new Daily Adventure Incense, and the challenge of finding the Galarian birds. "

Really?! The challenge of finding the Galarian birds? Two problems with that statement: We can call it a challenge if you can deliberately do something either to cause it to happen or even to increase the odds. As yet, it seems like a low-probability RNG whim that finds one. And nobody I know wants just to find one. Catching one is at least as big a problem. And since the other spawns are so lame, it’s not worth trudging through day after day of that stuff without getting what we came for.

2 Likes

In the last 14 days I have “seen” two of these birds, and worth, one of them appeared exactly in the same place as another Pokémon and everytime when I tried to touch him the game has choosen this other Pokémon.
So, really, what a nice “challenge”!!!

2 Likes